[8]

Amy's P.O.V.

We were back at Zac's place by 1am. I was fed up with how Dolly had been hanging off of Leo all night, but luckily Zac told us he was only allowed people that his parents had met before staying round, so Dolly had to go home. I was fine with her walking on her own in the dark, but Leo insisted that we drop her. Damn.

" So Zachary, where are we sleeping then?" Eva asked.

" Well" he said, as he wrapped his arms around her waist. " The others can sleep in the front room, but you and me can go upstairs to my room if you want."

" No, you cheeky bastard."

This made us all laugh.

Eventually, we had all made a little camp in the middle of the floor, with pillows and blankets all over the place. Ollie, Joey, and Ryan had dibs on the sofas, so the rest of us had to sleep on the floor. Good thing it had a carpet.

Leo had decided to start talking to me again as soon as Dolly was gone.

" Guys, I don't feel like sleeping, can we watch a movie?" Emily asked.

" Sure, there's loads in the cabinet over there." Zac pointed to a big white cupboard in the corner of the room.

" Ooh, can we watch Marley&Me?" I said.

" Nooo, we always watch that!" Leo moaned.

" But it's my favourite!" I argued.

" How about Abduction?" Jordi asked.

" What does that even mean?" Megan said. Obviously she didn't want to watch that film.

" We could watch This Is Us." Emma suggested.

" I don't really feel like watching a documentary about One Direction today." Joey said.

" But they're my favourite boyband." Emma sulked.

" Well, someone's not invited to our concert on Saturday." Ryan laughed.

Eventually we settled on watching Tangled. It was a decision made by us girls, mainly, although Ollie, Charlie, Joey and Harvey wanted to watch it aswell.

About half way through the film, everyone fell asleep. I was quite thirsty, so I decided to get up and get up and make some water.

" Where are you going?" Leo asked. He had been curled up against my legs, fast asleep. I guess I woke him when I got up.

" I'm just getting a drink. I'll be back in a minute."

" Okay. Hurry up." He said sleepily. He looked so cute when he was tired.

As I laid back down next to Leo, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

" What was wrong with you today?" He asked.

" Nothing , I just didn't realise you and Dolly were so close."

" Daisy. And we're not really close."

" Well she seemed to be the only one you were talking to all day."

" Are you jealous."

" Not really. I just missed my best friend. I felt like she was gonna take you away from me."

" You know that will never happen Amy. You're my best friend. My one and only. You always come first."

I would've replied, but I was too tired to speak, so I just yawned.

" Night Leo. Love you."

" I love you too, Amy."