[32]

Amy's P.O.V.

After lunch, we decided that we would all walk around together. As fun as it was before, this was supposed to be a day for all of us to hang out.

" So where to next?" Eva asked, standing up.

" How about we go on Saw?" Megan suggested.

" No, that's too scary!" Ollie cried.

" It's not." Emma said. " Anyway, aren't girls supposed to be scared and boys supposed to be fearless?"

" No. That's just a sexist stereotype." Ollie defended himself, making everyone laugh.

" Well then, Saw it is." Ryan said, as him and Emma ran off towards the ride.

We all walked towards Saw. The theme park was quite empty today actually. I don't know why.

" Er, one minute guys. I need to do something quickly." Leo said

He walked towards a candy floss stall. There was a few girls around our age at the stall. I wanted to stop and see what he was doing, without looking clingy. Is that even possible?

" Guys, you go on. Me Megan and Amy are gonna hang back for a minute." Eva said. She obviously knew what I was thinking.

" Thanks." I said.

" S'alright. I wanna know what he's doing anyway." Megan laughed.

We sat down on a bench. I tried not to look, because it felt wrong, but I couldn't help it. Leo had been talking to the girls for a while. At first I thought they were fans, because when he walked up to them they asked for photos. But then if they were fans, he would've left by now. Maybe they were fans he'd met before and was friends with. I don't know.

" Erm, what's he doing?" Eva asked.

I looked up to see Leo putting his arm around one of the girls. He whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. What the fuck.

Was he cheating on me?