[40]

Leo's P.O.V.

The past couple of weeks had been amazing. I spent pretty much all the time hanging out with Amy and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I love her more than anything in the world. I swear, I'd marry her if we weren't only 16. Speaking of which, it was her birthday next week.

I already know what I'm going to get her. It's a little cheesy, but I know she'll love it. The only thing is, she keeps refusing to let any of us throw her a party. I think it's because we had one a couple of days ago for Megan's birthday, and that was amazing, so she's scared hers won't compare. That's the trouble, Amy, Megan and Eva were born with only twelve days between them, Megan being the oldest and Eva the youngest. It kind of made it hard for parties.

We'd decided though, that for Amy's birthday, we were going to throw her a surprise party. I wasn't really getting involved with the planning because knowing me, I'd end up telling her all the plans.

" Leo." Amy called from the front room.

" Yeah babe?" I replied.

" While your in the kitchen can you get me a glass of water please?" She asked.

" Course I can."

I walked into the front room, with two glasses of water. I placed them on the coffee table infront of me, and plonked myself down next to Amy. She instantly curled up in my arms.

" So, what do you want for your birthday?" I asked.

" I've already told you, you don't need to get me anything."

" I already know what I'm getting you."

" Then why did you ask?"

" I don't know."

" So, what have you got me?" Amy asked, looking up at me and batting her eyelashes.

" I'm not telling you."

" Whyyy?" She whined. " I'm not gonna tell anyone."

" Great logic." I laughed.

" You love it."

" Yeah I do."

That conversation didn't even make sense. That was what I loved about Amy. When I was with her, I was able to just be myself, and I didn't have to worry about anything at all, because she just got me.

Honestly, she's the best thing that's ever been mine.