[35]

Amy's P.O.V.

Me and Eva sat there for a while, eva trying to cheer me up so I forget about Leo. Soon after, we heard more footsteps, getting closer and closer. I guessed it was Megan and Leo. I was right.

" Amy, can I talk to you?" Leo asked.

" No. Go away." I said, covering my face with my arms.

" Please Amy. Can I just explain?"

" Amy, I think you should give him a chance." Megan said.

" Fine."

" Guys, can you give us a minute?" Leo asked Megan and Eva.

" Sure, but hurt her anymore and you're dead." Eva warned.

" Shut up and leave." I laughed at my best friend's silliness. Megan could probably kill Leo, but not Eva.

" Amy, I know what it looked like, but honestly I can promise you that what ever you're thinking, it's not what happened."

" Well, I'm thinking you ditched us so you could go kiss some other girl." I said.

" Not at all. I wanted to get candy floss at first, but then those girls were like, 'Oh hey, Leo! Big fans, let's get a photo.' So I took a photo with them, and they started talking to me. I tried to get away, but they just kept talking and I didn't want to seem rude so I stayed. But then they started talking about how they shipped me and one of them and I was like, er I have a girlfriend and they were like, oh well. And then I started to walk away, but the girl they told me to get with asked to talk to me quickly and then she kissed me and I pushed her off straight away, I swear. Please Amy, you don't have to forgive me, but at least know that I'm not lying. It's alright if you hate me, as long as you know I'm not a lying cheating scumbag. I love you Amy and I would never ever try to hurt you. Ever." Leo poured out.

" It's alright Leo. I believe you."

" Do you hate me?" He asked, looking as if he would burst into tears any minute.

" Leo I could never hate you." I admitted, as I pulled him in for a hug.

We sat there hugging for a while, and I realised that it was the first time Leo had actually said he loved me. Sure he'd said it before, but then it was meant as a joke, and this was the first time he'd ever said it seriously.

About 10 minutes later, Megan and Eva came back to se if we were alright.

" We're fine. Everything's sorted now." I told them.

" So I don't need to beat him up?" Eva asked.

" No." I laughed.

" Good, because I don't think he'd be able to handle me."

" Eva, shut up. You're so weak he could kill you with his pinky finger." Megan said, making us all laugh.

" Come on then let's go." Leo said as we began to make our way back to the theme park.

" Oh, Leo." I said, pulling him back before we got outside.

" Yeah?"

" I love you too."