[24]

Amy's P.O.V.

I walked down the corridor and knocked on the door to Leo's dressing room. He answered a few seconds later.

" Er, Amy! Hi." He laughed nervously.

" Charlie said you wanted to speak to me."

" Yeah. Er, come in." He opened the door a little bit wider, and I stepped inside.

It was really awkward. I didn't know what to do so I just sat down on the sofa. Leo sat next to me.

" Look, Amy, I just really wanted god say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not believing you straight away. I'm sorry for getting mad. I'm sorry for blaming it all on you. I'm sorry for storming out. I'm sorry for everything. All I've done since we met is made your life more complicated than it needs to be. And I'm sorry for that. I understand if you never want to be friends again, because honestly, I wouldn't want to be my friend. But I really hope you forgive me Amy, because I really like you. And I've realised that I may even like you more than a friend. But don't worry about that, can you just please forgive me?"

I had already decided that I was going to forgive him, but I didn't want to look like I give in to easily, so I decided to wait before I answered.

" Amy?" Leo asked again. " Do you forgive me or not?"

" Okay."

" Oh my god, thank you so much." Leo said, as he hugged me.

" That's alright Leo." I laughed.

We sat there hugging for a while, before Charlie came in to tell us that the first support act had finished and it was time for them to go onstage.

" I'll see you when I get offstage." Leo said, as he walked backwards towards where he needed to be.

" I'll be waiting right here." I replied.