[33]

Leo's P.O.V.

I had my arm around one of the girls I met at the candy floss stall. They told me that they were big fans. They seemed nice at first, and they were all flirting with me a little bit, but I had to disappoint them with the fact that I had a girlfriend.

" Leo, don't you think Sammy looks cute today?" One of the girls asked me. I think her name was Ellie.

It seemed like they were all trying to set me up with this Sammy girl, the one I had my arm round.

" Er, yeah?" I said, unsure.

" Thanks." Sammy blushed.

" Aw look, I ship them. Leo you should go out with Sammy." Mia said.

" That's nice, but I have a girlfriend." I told then again.

" If you have a girlfriend, why so you have your arms round Sammy's waist?" Ellie questioned me.

" I was just being friendly."

" I don't see your girlfriend anyway." Mia added.

" Yeah, well, she's over by Saw, with the rest of my friends. Which is where I should be right now, so I'm going to go."

" Aw, please don't." They girls whined.

" I have to."

" Wait, Leo! Can I talk to you real quick?" Sammy asked.

" Er, okay?"

" I'm sorry about my friends." She giggled. " They just think we should be together. They go on about us all the time. But then again I don't blame them. I think we should be together too."

Before I knew it, she was kissing me. I pushed her off straight away.

" I have a girlfriend, who I love. I have to go."

I turned around to see Amy running away, crying. Eva ran after her, and Megan was a few feet behind. She saw me turn around and gave me a very disappointed look before following after the other girls.

Did Amy see all of that? Or did she only see Sammy kissing me.

Damn.