[10]

Amy's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I don't even remember what we were fighting about.

I stormed out of the house, not really because I wanted to find Leo, but more because I'm pretty sure the fight had woken the others up, and I didn't really want to face them right now.

I had been walking for about half an hour, when I realised that I haven't actually been to Zac's many times, and so I didn't know the area very well. In other words, I was lost. To make matters worse, I had left the house still in my pyjamas, and it was raining. I didn't even have proper shoes on.

I reached into the pockets of my pyjama pants, but then realised that I had left my phone on the kitchen counter. I couldn't even ring anyone to ask if they'd pick me up. Great.

After about an hour, I decided to give up on trying to find my way back to Zac's, and instead sat down on a wall. I probably looked homeless; wet hair, pyjamas, socks, and no phone, just sitting on the pavement.

Suddenly, I hearted the honking of a car horn. I looked up to see Charlie's car, but instead of Charlie in the drivers seat, it was Leo. He doesn't even have a licence yet.

Leo got out of the car, and ran over to me, taking off his coat, to wrap around me.

" What the hell are you doing?" He shouted over the sound of the rain.

" I got lost." I shouted back.

" Why did you even leave the house?"

" Because I didn't want to face the others after our argument." I admitted shyly.

" Come on, let's get you in the warmth." With that, Leo opened the passenger side of the car, and let me in.

" Are you driving me home?" I asked.

" Yeah."

" But you don't even have a licence."

" Well, I needed to find you. It was a matter of life or death."

" Oh."

It took about an hour to get back to my house. I didn't realise I had wandered so far. Leo got out of the car, and came to open my door for me. By now it was a bit sunnier outside.

" So, look. I'm sorry about earlier, I was being really stupid. You didn't even do anything wrong. It's just that, I thought if you didn't like my new friends, then you would stop talking to me, and I really don't want to lose you Amy. You mean so much to me." Leo blushed.

" It's alright Leo, I'm sorry for being so rude to Dolly."

" Daisy."

" Whatever." Leo laughed. I looked up, and realised that we were extremely close. So close that our lips could touch. And that's just what they did. After about 30 seconds, Leo pulled away.

" What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

" Amy, look, I'm sorry but... Daisy, she's, uh... she's my girlfriend."

With those words, my whole world stopped.