[34]

Amy's P.O.V.

I didn't know where I was going, but I needed to get away from everyone. The first place I saw was the aquarium. It looked quite empty, so I ran in there.

I weaves my way through the different sections, and when I thought I was far enough away, I sat down. I began to cry.

Was Leo really cheating on me?

Who was that girl?

Did he ever love me or was it all lies?

I began to drown in my thoughts, when I heard footsteps approaching me. I looked up to see Eva.

" Are you alright?" She asked softly, sitting down next to me and pulled me in for a hug.

" No." I said, as I began to cry into her shoulder.

" Don't worry. He's a dick. I'll beat him up for you."

This made me laugh. I could imagine Eva trying to beat Leo up, but I couldn't imagine her winning the fight. No offence, but he would probably kill her. She's not very strong.

" Sure. Where's Megan?" I asked, changing the subject.

" She was behind us. I think she stopped to talk to Leo."

" Uh-oh."

Leo's P.O.V.

" LEO WAHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!?!? ARE YOU STUPID?" Megan shouted at me, as I tried to follow after Amy.

" No, it's not what it looked like!" O tried to say.

" WELL THEN EXPLAIN, BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WAS BREAKING HER HEART!!"

" No Megan, I promise, I didn't do anything. That girl came on to me. I pushed her away as soon as it happened. I promise. Please believe me."

" Okay, only because Amy really loves you. But if I find out you're lying, then I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." She warned me.

" I'm not lying I swear."

" Okay, let's go find Amy."

I hope she believes me.