[9]

Amy's P.O.V.

When I woke up yet he next morning, I was no longer next to Leo. Instead him and Charlie were cuddling next to each other, Emily and Emma had their legs in a pile on top of Jordi, Harvey was on the floor next to the TV, with no blankets or pillows, Zac was spread out across the floor, and Eva and Megan had their legs sprawled out near my head. I felt really jealous of Ollie, Joey, and Ryan, who were sleeping comfortably on the sofas.

I sat up, and reached for my phone, which was on the floor next to the sofa Ryan was on. I pressed the home button to check the time. It was 12:36 p.m. I walked into the kitchen and started to make myself some toast.

" Put some in for me as well please." Joey said, as he walked into the kitchen.

" Okay." I replied, as I put some more bread into the other two sections of the toaster.

" So..." Joey said. " I see you don't like Leo's new friend."

" I don't know. Dolly isn't the type of person I'd usually hang around with. She seems a bit fake to me."

" I'd correct you, and say her name is Daisy, but I know you don't care."

" You make me sound so rude."

" Well, you're not the only one who's been rude recently."

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" I may be his brother, and I know I'm meant to stick up for him, but we can all see that Leo's been acting like a bit of a dick, ever since Dolly came along."

I laughed. " So you're calling her Dolly too now."

" Well, as you said. She's fake. Like a plastic Barbie Doll."

" Exactly!"

" Who are you talking about?" Leo asked, as he walked into the kitchen.

" No one." we both said at the same time.

" Well, now I know you were talking about some one. And let me guess it was Daisy."

Me and Joey both looked down at our feet.

" I don't get why you guys don't like her!" Leo cried. He was obviously annoyed.

" We never said we didn't like her!" I defended.

" But you never said you did!"

" Why do you even care if we like her anyway?"

" Because I like her, and I want to spend time with her. If you don't like her, it means I'll be spending less time with you, and I don't want that!"

" Well I don't want to spend time with her."

" FINE!" Leo stormed out of the kitchen. I followed him.

He was in the hall now, packing his bag and putting his shoes on.

" Where are you going now?" I asked, still angry.

" To Daisy's." He shouted. " At least she understands me."

" What the hell Leo? What are you talking about?" I said, raising my voice.

" JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY!?!"

With that, he slammed the door leaving me alone in the hall.