[27]

Amy's P.O.V.

The next day, Leo told me that I had to be ready by eight, because he was picking me up to go on a date. Emma, Megan, Eva and Emily were all round, helping me get ready.

" I think you should wear this." Megan said, holding up a blue dress, with a diamond collar.

" Oh, yeah and these shoes." Emily added.

" And you can curl your hair, and if you want to bring a bag, I think this one goes." Emma said.

" Okay, let me go put it on."

I tried on the dress, and slipped my feet into my shoes. the girls done my hair and makeup, and I've got to admit, I looked quite pretty.

As soon as we were done, there was a knock on the door. We all new it was Leo.

" Go get 'em tiger." Megan laughed as I opened the door.

" Woah." Was all Leo said. " You look great."

" Thanks." I blushed.

" Guys, I'm gonna go now, but you can stay here for the night. I'll be back later. Don't wait up." I told the girls as I walked out the door.

" Oi, Leo no funny business okay?!" Eva shouted as she closed the door. We both laughed.

" Did I already say you look great?" Leo asked.

" Yeah."

" Well you do."

" Thank you." I laughed.

We got in the car, and turned the radio on.

" Am I allowed to know where you're taking me?"

" No."

" When do I get to find out?"

" When we get there."

" Okay."

This date better be good.