[18]

Amy's P.O.V.

We were watching Abduction, after a lot of protesting from Dolly because she wanted to watch The Vow. Seeing as Emily and Emma were over as well, it was four against one, so we won.

We were about half an hour into the film when Dolly decided that she wanted to go and get a drink from the kitchen.

" I might make myself some tea." She told us.

" Whatever, just don't break anything."

" I won't." She said. Something didn't seem right.

" Guys, I think she's up to something." I said.

" Why?" Emma asked.

" Last time we were watching a film, she snuck off to hit on Ollie."

" Well shit." Emily said.

" WAIT!" Eva cried. " Please tell me she's not in my room."

" She might be, why?"

" Guys, that's where I keep that diary. You know, the one we made that time, so we can just write in it whenever we need to let something out."

" Shit, that's got everything in there."

" Why the fuck did we even think it was a good idea."

" We can't let her find it."

" Where did you put it?"

Everyone was talking at once. I looked at Eva to see her face was pale.

" Eva, what's wrong?" I asked slowly.

" I was writing in it before you guys came. I left it on my desk."

"OMG YOU PLEB!" Megan screamed, as we all ran towards the stairs.

That book literally had everything in. Whenever one of us had a problem, we would usually have a sleepover, eat ice-cream, and write in the book. It contained all of our secrets. Thinking about it, it wasn't a vey good idea.

" Okay, are we all gonna go in at once or- "

Emily was cut off by the sound of a door opening. We looked up to see Dolly walking out of Eva's room.

" So, I'm gonna go now. See you later." She said smugly.

" Maybe she didn't see it?" Megan said, unsure.

" Oh no, I saw it. And you guys are gonna keep quiet about me using Leo, because there was a lot of juicy secrets in there. Wouldn't want Jordi to know that it was you that crashed his bike would you? Or maybe you want Charlie to know you kissed that guy when you was drunk at Harvey's party?"

We all stood there gobsmacked. How dare she.

" I'll see you later girls. Enjoy your night."

With that, she left the house, not even bothering to look back at us.