[28]

Amy's P.O.V.

We pulled up outside a large building, I don't quite know where. Leo took my hand and led me in. I stood awkwardly in the lobby while he talked to the lady at reception. She handed him a card and he made his way towards where I was standing.

" Follow me." He said.

I follows him into the lift. He pressed the button that went all the way up to the rooftop. I didn't think there's be much up there.

When we got to the roof, I stepped the out the door, to find that the whole floor was covered in rose petals. There was a single table on the far side, right next to the edge. The table was decorated with candles, and the roof had a view of the whole city. It was amazing.

" Do you like it?" Leo asked nervously.

" Leo this is amazing. Thank you so much." I turned to hug him.

" Anything for my girlfriend." He muttered into my neck.

We sat down, and a waiter came out in uniform, carrying a silver platter. He set it down on the table, and took the lid off to reveal two plates of chips. Classy.

" Wow, Leo, this dinner is like five stars." I laughed.

" Everyone likes chips. Don't complain or you'll get nothing." He joked.

" I love it."

As we ate our chips, we spoke about everything. Most of our conversation was pretty pointless, but it made us laugh and we enjoyed it. Once we finished our chips, the waiter came back, this time with a plate of brownies.

" Oooh, these look nice." I said, as I picked up my fork.

" Yeah they do." Leo agreed.

It took Leo about a minute to finish his brownie, but fifteen minutes later I was still eating.

" You eat so slow." Leo teased.

" Shut up and help me out then." I laughed, gesturing to the plate with my brownie on.

" Okay." Leo picked up a fork and started to eat my brownie with me. We were done in like 30 seconds.

So what are we gonna do now then?" I asked.

" Well, it's night time. I thought we could get some blankets and look at the stars."

" Why would you want to look at the stars when you could just look at me?" I joked.

" Oh ha ha. Come on, get over here."

We laid down on a few blankets and pillows that the waiter had brought us. There was quite a few stars in the sky tonight.

" Ooh that ones pretty." I said pointing to a star.

" And that one." I pointed at another.

" And that." I pointed to yet another star.

" And I like that one there too." I said.

Leo's P.O.V.

I watched as Amy pointed to all the different stars, saying how pretty they were. Honestly, she was right when she said I could just look at her. She was beautiful.

" Do you think that ones pretty?" She asked, turning to face me.

" I think you're prettier." I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

Pretty soon our lips attached, and everything was perfect. When we pulled away, we went back to lying down, Amy's head on my chest, my arms around her waist.

I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend the evening.