[19]

Amy's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry guys, this was all my fault." Eva cried as soon as the front door slammed shut.

" No it wasn't. It was no ones fault." Emma tried to comfort her.

" Technically it was whoever came up withy the idea for the book's fault."

" Shut up Megan."

I slowly walked towards the top of the stairs where I sat down.

" Guys, I think we should tell the boys." I said. " Everything. Like, all the stuff that's in the book too."

" But if Charlie finds out about that guy, he'll break up with me!" Megan cried.

" Megan you were drunk. You can't even remember it. I bet you dreamt it, because none of us remember either." I reassured her.

" Okay, but will we all tell them together?" Emily asked.

" I don't know. We should at first, but then we'll probably need to have our separate conversations."

" Are you gonna tell Brad?"

Oh crap. I forgot about Brad. I think I remember seeing him hook up with another girl at some party last week. I haven't actually spoken to him in a whole. I guess things have ended with us then.

" Erm, I honestly don't think we're together any more. I mean, I'm only guessing, seeing as last time I spoke to him was about 2 weeks ago." I confessed.

" OMG! That would so be put in the book if we weren't in this situation right now."

I looked around, to see that Eva was on her knees in the middle of the hallway, with Emily and Emma either side of her. She was crying, obviously because she felt bad. Megan was sitting with her legs stretched out, and her back against the wall. I was on the top step. The book lay open on a page that I can remember writing.

I picked it up and started to read.

' Oh my god. Me and Leo actually hung out for the first time ever. I actually love him. The only problem is, he sees me as a friend and if I tell him I like him and he doesn't like me, then he'll stop talking to me and then I'll have ruined everything because I just love talking to him, and we've only just become friends really.

*megan takes the pen*

Oh shut up Amy, we all know he likes you. I ship it. #Leomy '

I started laughing at the fact that we wrote down our actions. How cute. Around the edge of the page was loads of heart patterns. I guess I had a really big crush on him then.

Not like I didn't have a crush on him now. I don't know why the others weren't attracted to him. Honestly, his eyes were so big and warm, and his hair was so cute and you just can't help but want to hug him whenever you look at him. And don't get me started on how nice he smells.

" Amy. Where did you go? You was out for about 5 minutes." Emily snapped me out of my daze.

" I was just thinking, I guess."

" About what?" Eva asked.

" This" I said, as I handed her the book.

" Oh my god! I remember when you got back from hanging out with Leo that day." She laughed. " You was so excited!"

" Yeah."

Thinking about it, a lot of these memories were actually quite funny. Like the time we were hanging at Harvey's, and Emma and Emily were dancing to thank you in the living room, and Emma spun around too fast and ended up breaking Joey's phone. We told him it was the cat. I don't know how he believed us, it was the worst lie ever.

Despite this, some of them were secrets that I didn't really want the boys to know. Even if they didn't hurt them, it might make them hate us or stop talking to us.

" I'm gonna call Harvey. get him to bring them all over." Emma said, as she stood up.

" Okay." Megan said. " Lets go downstairs."

We all walked downstairs where we sat in the front room, waiting for the boys to arrive.

Something told me this wasn't going to be very fun.