[22]

Amy's P.O.V.

What the hell just happened?

I was too shocked to chase after Leo, so I just ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I cried for about an hour, until I ran out of tears.

The others tried to get in to comfort me, but I kept ignoring them. After about an hour, they gave up.

I don't know why, but I'd pictured Leo acting differently when I finally told him that Dolly was cheating. Yeah I'd expected him to be mad, but I didn't think he would be mad at me. I didn't expect him to storm out, and declare that he was done with me.

I didn't know what time it was, but it had been about 4 hours since I had locked myself in the bathroom. I decided that it was time to come out.

As soon as I got out, Eva, Megan, Emily and Emma all jumped on top of me.

" Woah, guys, I've been sitting on the floor for three hours, I'm not ready to have you jumping on me." I said, my voice croaky.

" Oh, sorry." They all said as they jumped off.

" How are you?" Megan asked.

" Perfect." I said sarcastically.

" Oh, yeah. Crying for four hours. I forgot."

" Come on, let's go watch a film, get you mind off things." Emily said.

" Yeah, okay." I agreed.

The whole way through the film, all I could think about was Leo. I was actually quite mad at him. I had finally told him about how his girlfriend was cheating on him, and he just shouts and basically tells me that he's never going to speak to me again.

Sure I could have told him earlier, but I didn't know how.

Well, now he hates me.

Isn't that great?