[7]

Amy's P.O.V.

" So, to end the show, were gonna sing our very first single, No No No!" Ryan shouted into the microphone.

The concert was almost over, and I couldn't explain how proud I was of them. The had done so well for themselves in the last three years of their careers. I was proud of BAM and Harvey too. They had all done so well since we first met them.

The only downside of this concert, was that Leo had invited Dolly or whatever to watch. She was sitting next to us, screaming really loudly, and it was extremely annoying. She screamed even louder when Leo blew her a kiss. At first I thought it was for me, but apparently not. We were sitting front row, and although I could deal with all the crazy fans behind us, I just wanted to punch Dolly in the face.

Once the boys had finished, and everyone started to leave, we made our way backstage.

" So, did you guys enjoy the show?" Ollie asked as we walked into their changing room.

" It was better than the last one." Megan laughed.

" Are you saying that because I took my top off?" Jordi winked.

" Oi you have a girlfriend, mister." Eva joked.

" Yeah Megan, hands off. He's mine." Emily giggled.

" What about you Daisy, did you like it." Leo asked her. So her name was Daisy. Oh well, she looked like a doll.

" It was great, you guys are amazing!" she giggled, poking Ollie on the shoulder. I had a feeling it wasn't Leo she liked.

" The show was great. I just have a really bad earache, because Dolly was screaming in my ear the whole time." I said bitterly.

" My name is Daisy." she snapped at me. " And, I couldn't help it. I scream whenever I get excited!"

" Well, maybe next time you could tone it down a little bit maybe."

" Maybe." she said, although I could tell she wasn't actually listening to me, she was instead staring at Ollie, who was pulling his sweat-covered shirt off his head, to put on a fresh one.

" So, shall we go and get some Nando's, before we head back to mine?" Zac asked. We had decided, that since Zac lived the closest we would all stay at his. His parents were out of town at the moment aswell, which meant we had more space.

" Okay, leggo!" Joey screamed running outside.

I could see Leo and Daisy walking along hand in hand, and I started to feel a bit jealous. This was going to be a long night.