[5]

Amy's P.O.V.

I don't know why I was so upset about Leo kissing that other girl. It's not like we were together or anything. It was only a few days before the whole thing was forgotten. Everyone else was too drunk to remember anything anyway. We didn't tell them.

Overload had a concert today. It was kicking off the start of their tour around the UK. In the past three years, they had managed to gain the fame that they deserved, and were almost as big as One Direction. Almost. I don't think they'll ever be as big as One Direction. Don't tell them I said that.

" Right, we've got to leave now for the sound check." Leo said to Charlie, who was in the front room tying his laces.

" Okay, are you guys coming with us?" Charlie asked me, Megan and Eva.

" Yeah, if that's alright." I said.

" Come on then, let's go." Leo called, bouncing towards the door.

Within the next five minutes, we had all got in the car, and Charlie was driving us to the O2 Arena. As he was the oldest, he was the only one who was able to drive. Megan was riding shotgun, with me, Leo and Eva in the back.

" Can we hurry up please." I whined.

" Oh shut up, that's all you've said for the past 10 minutes." Eva snapped.

" Well it's not my fault! Sitting in between you and Leo isn't exactly they most comfortable!"

" Technically, it is your fault. You did ask to sit in the middle." Megan said calmly. Her and her goddamn technicalities.

" We're here!" Charlie called from the front.

" Thank god!"

I sighed as I finally got out of the car, stretching my legs. The middle is actually the worst seat ever,

" Geez Amy, you're acting as if you were in that car for 5 years!" Leo laughed at me.

" Well I might as well have been, considering how slow Charlie was driving!"

" Well sorry if I didn't want to kill us all!" Charlie defended himself.

" Chop chop guys, let's go." Megan said. I looked up to see her and Eva already halfway across the car park, almost at the entrance of the arena.

About ten minutes later, we were sitting in the front row watching the whole Alphadog family messing around on stage. Supporting the boys on tour were BAM and Harvey. Emily and Emma were at the arena too, seeing as they came with the other boys.

" Alright guys, can you all get off the stage now, we need to start getting ready, show starts in an hour and a half." Blair called from the side of the stage.

The boys all jumped down, and ran off to their dressing rooms. I turned round to face the other girls.

" So, I'm not sure if I should go home and change, or if I should just stay as I am." I said, asking the girls what they were doing, without actually asking them.

" Stay as you are, you look beautiful." I felt Leo wrap his arms around my waist as he said this.

I was about to reply, when I heard Charlie shout.

" Leo, I think your friend's here."

Friend. What friend. I don't remember him inviting anyone. If I'm honest, I thought that we were his only friends.

" Heeeyy Leo!" someone giggled from behind us. I turned around to see the red head girl from the party on New Years Eve draping her arms around Leo's neck.

" Guys, this is Daisy. We met at Jordi's party, do you remember?" Leo said.

Yes. I did remember her. But I never said I liked her.