[21]

Amy's P.O.V.

" OMG WHAT THE HELL HOW COULD YOU BE SO RUDE TO DOLLY?!" Leo screamed as he walked into the room. I don't think he was expecting everyone to be here, but that didn't stop him.

" Leo, I don't know what you're talking about." I said calmly.

" DONT LIE! YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. AMY I ASKED YOU TO GET TO KNOW DOLLY, NOT LEAVE HER OUT AND MAKE HER FEEL UNWELCOME! YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE SHE WAS GONE!"

" ACTUALLY, I DID. SHE COULDN'T HAVE SLAMMED THE DOOR LOUDER IF SHE TRIED!" I screamed back.

" Erm, we'll just leave you too it then." Megan said as her and the others slowly left the room.

" Amy, when I dropped you guys off, I didn't expect to have Daisy on my doorstep an hour later, crying because you were leaving her out!" He had lowered his voice now, but he was still angry.

" OMG Leo! I have no idea what you're talking about. Last time I saw Dolly she was in Eva's room, snooping through all her stuff!"

" I was not! And my name's Daisy!"

" Amy, Daisy would never do anything like that." Leo defended her.

" Really? And what makes you think that?" I asked.

" I trust her. Is that so bad?"

" IT IS WHEN EVERYTHING SHE SAYS IS A LIE!"

" What are you talking about?"

" Oh my god Leo. You just don't see it do you? DOLLYS CHEATING ON YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

Leo's P.O.V.

" Oh my god Leo. You just don't see it do you? DOLLYS CHEATING ON YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Amy screamed.

What?

No, she couldn't be, could she?

My head was spinning. I needed to sit down.

" Leo baby, you don't believe her do you?" Daisy cried as she sat down next to me.

I don't know. Did I?

" Leo, why would I lie about something like this?" Amy looked me in the eyes.

She had a point. We had been friends for 3 years, she wouldn't lie to me. At least, I don't think she would.

" Of course she'd lie! She'd do anything to break us up Leo. She has a crush on you!" Daisy told me, as she put her arm around me.

I shrugged her off.

Wait. Did Amy actually have a crush on me?

Did she really like me?

I was so confused.

" Okay, yes. I admit it. Leo, I've liked you since the very first moment we met. I honestly can't remember what life was like before you was around. But that only gives you more reason to believe me. If you liked me as much as I like you, wouldn't you want to protect me?"

I didn't know what to say.

Amy actually liked me. I don't know why, but the thought made my heart melt a little. Oh god, I sound so girly.

" I don't know who to believe." I said, running my hands through my hair.

" Believe Amy." I looked up to see Ollie walking in to the room. "A while back, when we were watching films at Zac's I went upstairs because I felt a bit rough. She came upstairs and tried to hit on me. I don't know why I didn't tell you. I didn't really think anything of it at the time. I'm sorry mate."

What.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My girlfriend actually hit on one of my closest mates, and no one thought to tell me.

" Oh my god. I can't deal with you guys anymore. I'm out." Daisy cried, as she stormed out the front door.

I guess she was cheating then.

" Leo, I'm sorry." Amy started, but I cut her off.

" I really don't know what to say. How long did you know?" I asked. She didn't reply.

" HOW FUCKING LONG DID YOU KNOW?"

" About... tttwo wweeks." She stuttered. I really didn't mean to scare her, and I felt bad, but right now I was too pissed to stop.

" AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME? That's it. I'm done. I'm so fucking done with all of this. Goodbye Amy."

And with that, I walked out.