[17]

Amy's P.O.V.

It had been a week since Dolly threatened me. She can be quite scary when she wants to be. I had decided by now, that I still wasn't over Leo, but I didn't mind if he knew it. I was going to tell him about Dolly, because I realised it doesn't matter if he found out I liked him.

My phone beeped, and I looked down to see a text from Eva.

' Megan's coming over today, do you wanna stay round as well?'

I quickly texted my reply, letting her know that I would be over in about half an hour. As I was packing my bag, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Leo.

" Hello?" I called into the phone.

" Amy, you know how much you love me?"

" Er, yeah?"

" Can you do me a favour?"

" Depends. Am I going to hate you making me do it?"

" Maybe. I hope not."

" What is it Leo?"

" Dolly feels a bit left out. You girls all know each other, so when we all get together, she just feels out of place. I was just kind of wondering if you'd hang out with her today. Get to know her a bit."

" No."

" Please Amy. You're going over to Eva's to hang out anyway so today's perfect."

" How do you know I'm going to Eva's?"

" Zac told me."

" Oh. Anyway, no, no, never, maybe when I'm dead. Actually, I wouldn't even invite her to hang if I was dead."

" Please Amy. I'll love you forever."

Well, I did quite like the sound of that.

" Fine."

" Thank you. Promise to be nice to her?"

" I promise." I said reluctantly.

" I love you so much Amy."

" I love you too." I whispered, as I hung up the phone.

I wasn't looking forward to this. Leo came round to pick me up, and then he dropped both me and Dolly off at Eva's. I could tell she was surprised when she answered the door to see me and Dolly next to each other.

" Come in." Eva smiled politely at Dolly, but as soon as she was out of earshot, she turned to me.

" Why the hell did you bring her?" She asked.

" Leo forced me to. Do you really thing I would voluntarily hang out with her?"

" Good point."

We walked into the front room, where Dolly and Megan were talking about fake tan. Actually, it was more like Dolly talking about fake tan, because as soon as we walked in, Megan jumped up from her spot on the sofa, and ran towards us.

" Thank god you're here! She won't stop talking. How do you mute her?"

Trust Megan to say that. She didn't even bother trying to lower her voice, which meant Dolly had heard.

" Well that was rude."

" I don't care."

Maybe this night wouldn't be so bad. Plus Megan could be as rude to her as she liked. She didn't promise Leo anything. Unlike me.

" Come on then, shall we watch a film?"