Chapter Seventeen

"Strange maze, what is this place? I hear voices over my shoulder. Nothing's making sense at all. Wonder why do we race when everyday we're running in circles, such a funny way to fall."

- Painting Flowers by: All Time Low

Sorry that this one is really short, but everyone wanted an update!

So, here it is!

-------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            When I woke up the next morning, I wasn’t surrounded by five boys and that worried me. I sat straight up and saw that Niall was sleeping peacefully beside me. I looked at my surroundings and finally realized that I was in Niall’s room. I got out of bed and stretched. I walked out of his bedroom and went to his kitchen to find some food. I cooked some eggs and before I could even go wake him up, Niall trudged through the kitchen.

“Smells good,” He said.

“Why are we at your place?” I asked.

“I just took you over here when you fell asleep last night at Harry’s and Louis’,” He said.

“I don’t mind, but why?” I asked.

“I just wanted to spend time with you alone,” Niall said.

I smiled at him and then hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, but released me to get some food. I rolled my eyes and then we both sat down to eat. I laid my head down and put my arms around my stomach.

“Ariella, what’s wrong?” Niall asked.

“My stomach and my head hurt,” I told him.

“I’m sorry. Can I do anything for you?” He asked.

“Can you get my phone? I think I put it in my purse,” I asked.

He nodded and went into his bedroom. He came out with a magazine in his hand instead of my phone.

“What’s this?” He asked.

“Oh, that’s a magazine a little girl showed me a few days ago,” I blushed.

I thought he would be mad, but he just smiled to himself and sat back down. I decided not to ask him about getting my phone again. We ate in silence and then I plopped down on his couch. Niall sat beside me and put his hands through my hair, getting the tangles out with his fingers. I felt so relaxed.

Just then, interrupting our serenity, a knock came at Niall’s door.

He groaned and answered it. It was Louis. Once he saw me sprawled out on the couch, he beamed and took Niall’s spot.

“You didn’t think you could keep her all to yourself, did you Niall?” Louis asked.

All of a sudden, I noticed he had a bag in his hand.

“Lou, what’s in the bag?” I asked him.

“Oh, yeah, I brought you a bag of carrots to make you feel better. I know they make me feel better!” He said.

I smiled and took the bag. He cheered.

“Where are the rest of the boys?” I asked.

“Sleeping,” He replied.

“I wish I was sleeping. I woke up early,” I said.

“Niall, let’s go out today!” Louis suggested.

“Where?” Niall asked.

“Let’s go to a carrot farm,” Louis said.

“No!” Niall said.

Louis pouted. After many suggestions, they decided to go out without me.

“I can’t go?” I asked.

“Nope,” Louis said.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because we’re bringing you a surprise back,” He said.

“What am I supposed to do?” I asked.

“Eat all of Niall’s food!” Louis said.

“No!” Niall protested.

“You two have fun without me,” I said.

“Babe, we’ll be back soon,” Niall said.

He kissed my lips softly and then they left. I decided to watch television, and as soon as I turned on the news, I saw a picture of Niall and me kissing on the screen. I groaned and turned it off. What if his fans hated me now?

I decided not to think about it, and I ate the bag of carrots that Louis got me. I went to Niall’s room and got my phone. There were no texts or missed calls. I put it in my pocket and then decided to take a shower. I hoped Niall wouldn’t mind me wearing some of his clothes…

I got a pair of gym shorts from one of his drawers and then I grabbed a black t-shirt and then went to his bathroom. I peeled off my clothes and then showered.

I came out wearing his clothes and then I laid down on his bed. My eyelids felt abnormally heavy as I entered my dreams.

I woke up to Niall saying, “Wake up, Ariella. I have a surprise for you.”

“What is it?” I slurred.

“The next time we have a tour, you get to come with us,” He said.

I sat up quickly.

“What?” I asked.

“Yeah, I have some connections,” Niall said.

I hugged him and he pulled away and smirked.

“You’re wearing my clothes,” He said.

“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind,” I told him.

“Of course I don’t. You know, you look better in them than I do,” He said.

“I’m sure that’s not true,” I said.

“Believe what you will,” Niall said.

“Niall, I saw something on the news…” I said.

“What was it?” He asked.

“It was a picture of you and me kissing at the airport.” I told him.

He said nothing.

“Are you mad?” I asked.

“Why would I be mad that I get to show you off to everyone?”

My boyfriend is perfect.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aww, Niall's so sweet. <3

I hope everyone enjoyed this.

Also, everyone should love the picture of the boys on the side. haha!

Vote & leave comments please! :)