Chapter Twenty-One

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! I enjoyed writing it. :) Okay, so I'm supposed to be doing an assignment for Literature, but I got on Wattpad instead! >:D Mwhahaha.

---------------------

Ariella’s POV

            The week after my mother’s death, I was doing exceptionally well. I knew it could’ve only been because of Niall and my other friends. They were doing everything they could to help me through the hard times, and I was so grateful to them for that.

I was lying on my bed when Harry burst through my door.

“I need your help,” He said.

“With what, my darling Harold?” I asked.

“I need you to help me figure out what to wear for my date tonight with Nicki,” Harry said.

“You finally took initiative and asked her out like I told you to! Bravo,” I said.

His face turned red. I groaned and got out of my bed. My hair was a mess but I didn’t care. Niall was out doing some errands and somehow I got stuck at home with Harry. I had no clue where Zayn, Liam, and Louis were!

“Well, you should probably wear this blazer over this shirt…”

“Ooh, actually you should wear this shirt!”

I kept babbling as he pulled on a plaid shirt with a grey blazer over. He wore matching grey pants and some nice shoes.

“Does my breath smell okay?” He asked whilst breathing in my face.

“It smells like mint. Good job,” I told him.

“Thanks. I knew the gum would help…” He said as he ran his hands through his hair.

“I’m going to warn you, don’t eat anything with onions,” I told him.

“Okay!” He said.

“When is your date?” I asked.

“I’m leaving now. Bye, Ari!” Harry kissed my cheek and then left.

Great, now I’m alone. Oh well, at least Harry and Nicki were finally going to get together. I think I might die if he doesn’t ask her out tonight.

I went back into my room and jammed to Take Me Or Leave Me. Once I was done belting out the lyrics, my bedroom door opened.

“Nice singing,” Zayn’s voice rang through the house.

“Thank you,” I said.

“No problem,” Zayn said.

“So, where’s Sally?” I asked him.

“She went shopping and ditched me…” He pouted.

“Hey, don’t pout! Maybe she’s out buying you something,” I said.

One of his eyebrows rose.

“You have a valid point, Ariella,” Zayn said.

“What can I say? I’m a genius,” I said.

“Both of our significant others ditched us. So, you wanna do something?” He asked.