Chapter Eleven

Hunger Games was really good. :) I saw it earlier.

Anyways, I hope all of my readers enjoy this. :)

--------------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            Tomorrow is my birthday. I suppose I should be more excited, but I’m actually not. Especially because Zayn is extremely mad at me and I have no idea why. Every time I would attempt to talk to him, he would just storm off. I decided to corner him while he was in his room and pounce on him.

“ZAYN!” I yelled.

“What?” He turned around and sighed.

“Why are you so mad at me?” I asked.

“It’s not you that I’m mad at. It’s your friend Selma-Ann,” He said.

“What does she have to do with anything?” I asked.

“She led me on! I texted her all last night when I got her number from your phone, and we exchanged sweet messages and stuff. She even told me that she was really interested in me and that we could go on a date today… Then she texted me this morning saying that she was back in a relationship with that Lettuce guy!” Zayn told me as he put his hands in his head.

I sat beside him on his bed and patted his back.

“Lettuce guy?” I asked.

“His name is Kale. Rabbits eat kale, therefore I’m going to refer to him as ‘Lettuce Guy’,” Zayn huffed.

I burst out laughing but automatically regretted it when Zayn almost started crying.

“When am I going to find my perfect girl? Niall has you, Liam has Danielle, and Louis has Eleanor…” Zayn sniffled.

“You’re not the only one without a girlfriend, Zayn. Harry doesn’t have a girlfriend,” I reminded him.

“Yeah, but Harry flirts with every girl and has little flings to keep him satisfied,” He said.

“Oh, I was just going to suggest that maybe you and Harry get together…” I joked.

Zayn looked at me and cracked a smile.

“There’s that smile!” I said.

“I just feel like a hopeless romantic, except without the romantic part…” Zayn said.

“Zayn Malik, I’m going to find your special someone for you,” I told him.

“You promise?” He asked.

“I promise,” I told him.

“You’re great,” He told me as he hugged me. At that moment, Niall walked in and his eyes went wide.

“Whoa, what’s going on here?” He jokingly asked.

“Ariella’s helping me with girl problems…” Zayn said.