Chapter Six

Ariella’s POV

After hanging out with the boys for a few hours, I learned that they all lived in the same complex. Harry and Louis shared a flat. Oh, and I learned that Louis loves carrots, a lot. Right now we were deciding on a movie to watch. Harry and Louis were arguing over something. I looked at Niall who was sitting right beside me on the couch. He smiled at me and I returned it.

“ATTENTION EVERYONE: I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT WE ARE WATCHING PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3. OKAY, THAT IS ALL!” Louis shouted.

Louis went into the kitchen for a few minutes and came back with popcorn. He turned the lights off and we all sat on the couches. I was sitting in between Niall and Louis. Beside Louis was Liam. Harry, Gemma, and Zayn were sitting on the other couch which happened to be right beside the one I was sitting on.

The movie started and everyone was on edge, ready to try and brace themselves if this movie got scary.

Niall leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Can you tell Louis to pass the popcorn please?” His cool breath sent shivers up my spine. I turned my head to whisper back to him and our noses almost collided.

“Sure,” I whispered back. That was embarrassing…

“Hey, Lou,” I whispered using his nickname that I decided to call him.

“Yes Ari?” He asked.

“Will you pass the popcorn?”

He handed it to me and I gave it to Niall. Niall cheered and ate some of it. I was about to stick my hand in the bowl and get some, but Louis slapped my hand away.

“What did you do that for?” I asked.

“Niall doesn’t share his food with anyone,” Louis said.

Niall heard this and put the bowl in my lap. Louis’s jaw dropped and then he turned back to the TV screen and pouted.

“You can have some, but don’t be a pig,” Niall whispered in my ear. I laughed and ate some before giving it back to him.

I jumped at the part in the movie when the little girl is lifted up by her hair. I wanted to get in a different position on the couch, so I leaned on Niall’s chest for support while I put my legs on the couch. I pulled my knees up, but then Louis started whining.

“Ari, I can’t see ‘cause your knees!” Louis complained.

“Sorry, Lou,” I said. I laid out my legs across him and Liam. He liked that better.

I realized I was still leaning on Niall’s chest, so I quickly moved and apologized. “Sorry Niall.”

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me back into his chest. Then he buried his face in my hair.