Chapter Nineteen

I am so sorry for the wait.

Also, I'm moving today, so I probably won't have internet tomorrow until we call someone about it or something. :/ So this might be the last update for a few days... But, I promise when I do get internet (after I move) there will be a lot of updates on all of my stories! :D

-------------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            “Niall! Give me back my phone!” I yelled.

“Nope,” He stuck his tongue out at me.

I groaned and chased him around his flat until I slipped on a pair of shorts in his hallway. I faceplanted the floor and I heard Niall’s roaring laughter.

“Are you okay Ariella?” He asked in between breaths.

I lifted my face off of the floor and glared at him.

“I’m sorry for laughing, but that was hilarious!” Niall said.

“Yeah, yeah,” I muttered.

I stood up and brushed myself off. Niall handed me back my phone with a cheeky grin.

I raised my right eyebrow.

“Niall, what have you done?” I asked him.

“Oh, nothing…” He muttered.

I crossed my arms over my chest as he ran away from me again. I looked in my phone and saw that my background was now a picture of Niall making a silly face. I laughed and then looked to my contacts list, where he had given everyone a new name.

“Niall! Now I’m not going to know who anyone is when they text or call me!” I yelled.

“You’ll know who I am!” He yelled from somewhere in his flat.

“What did you put your name in here as?” I asked.

“The Sexiest Man Alive!” He yelled.

I threw my head back in laughter and then began to look for him. I didn’t have to search for long though, because he was just sitting on the couch when I walked into the living room.

“You’re insane.”

“I know this.”

I plopped down beside him and he put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me closer. My head was now almost in his armpit. Ew. I moved my head away and he looked down at me.

“Tryin’ to get away from me?” He asked.

“No, but your armpit was right next to my head,” I said.

“Oh, you have a problem with my armpit?” He asked.

“Guys armpits are hairy…” I said.

All of a sudden, Niall grinned evilly at me. He pushed me down on the couch and pinned my arms over my head with one hand. With the other arm outstretched, he brought his armpit closer and closer to my face.

“NIALL! STOP! THAT’S GROSS!” I yelled.