Chapter Twenty-Four

Ariella’s POV

            I had been living with Niall for about a week so far. Things were going smoothly, except I hadn’t heard from Christian since. I watched Niall as he slept and decided to get a shower. I groaned as I forced myself out of bed and I rummaged through my drawers. Once I had everything, I hobbled my way to the bathroom. I stripped and got in the shower. The hot water burned my skin and woke me up.

I stepped out and dried myself off, apart from my hair which was still wet. I put on all of my clothes and I brushed my teeth. I ran and jumped on Niall, shaking my wet hair on him. He jumped up, knocking the both of us off the bed. He landed on top of me.

Niall still looked very tired and confused.

“Hi,” I said.

Niall grunted in response.

“Good morning! Did you have a nice sleep?” I asked.

“Yeah, before you woke me up,” Niall said.

Oh my goodness, I loved his morning voice. I ruffled his hair and he pushed my hand away and pouted.

“Aww, is wittle Niall sleepy?” I asked.

“Mnnmmn,” He grumbled.

I stood up and put my hands on my hips. He looked up at me and still had his face in a pout.

“Will you forgive me?” I asked.

“Only if you make me food,” He said.

“It’s a deal, Horan,” I said.

“Alright, Rayne,” He said.

He stood up and put his arms around me. His face was nuzzled in my neck. Every time he breathed, it tickled. I laughed and he kissed my neck. I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my shorts. I pulled it out and was shocked to see the name pop up on my screen.

“Who is it?” Niall asked.

“It’s Christian,” I said.

“Let me talk to him!” Niall said.

I held my phone away from Niall.

“Hold on, Niall. I don’t want another fight started,” I said.

“Fine…” He said as he sat down on his bed.

I answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Hey Ariella, it’s Christian…”

“I know. I have caller ID, you know,” I said.

“Listen, I just wanted to apologize for what happened last week. Things got way out of hand.”

“Thank you for apologizing, Christian,” I said.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to talk to Niall too, please.” He said.

“Um… I don’t know if that’s a good idea,” I said.

“Please,” He said.

I sighed.

“Niall, Christian wants to talk to you…” I said.

Niall jumped up and grabbed the phone, along with pushing me out of the room and closing the door. I grabbed the door handle, but he locked me out. Boys are idiots…