Chapter Seven

Ariella’s POV

The next day I was running around my room panicking. I couldn’t find anything to wear for today! I was going to Niall’s flat today to hang out with him and I wanted to dress nicely.

“Gemma!” I yelled.

She barged into my room and said, “Yes?”

“I need help. I don’t have anything to wear,” I complained.

“I’ll find you something,” She said whilst rummaging through my closet.

She threw out a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeved plain white shirt. Then she found a red scarf for me to wear, and then disappeared into her room. Gemma walked back in with a pair of red TOMS.

“You can borrow these from me, but give them back please!” She said.

“Of course I will,” I told her.

I changed quickly and looked in the mirror. I made a face at my ugly hair in the mirror. I brushed through it and straightened it. I put on some mascara and some chapstick. I climbed onto my bed and checked my phone. I had a message from Niall!

From: Niall Horan<3 <3 <3

“Hey, do you wanna come over now?”

I sent one back.

To: Niall Horan<3 <3 <3

“Sure!”

I walked out of my room and Gemma saw me.

“Cute!” She said.

I said thanks and then asked, “Can I use your car?”

She threw her keys at me and then said, “Tomorrow we’re getting you a car. No objections.”

I didn’t bother trying to argue with her as I walked outside and got inside her car. I drove to Niall’s flat and got very nervous. I parked outside and then walked inside the complex.

I walked up to a flat, hoping that it was his, and knocked on the door. Niall opened the door and pulled me in for a huge hug. He took me inside and closed the door.

“So, what do you want to do, Ari?” Niall asked.

“Whatever you would like, little Irish boy,” I told him, poking the tip of his nose.

He pushed my hand away and blushed. “I’m not that little… I’m taller than you!” He said.