Chapter Four

Ariella’s POV

Today is Friday, meaning that Gemma and I are having our girl’s night tonight. I woke up smiling, thinking about it. I looked at my phone to find that Seri and Sel both texted me. I replied and then got up to brush my teeth. I straightened my hair and then I started to decide what I was going to wear tonight. In the meantime, I was just wearing some sweatpants and a long-sleeved black t-shirt. I was rummaging through my clothes to choose something to wear when Gemma came in.

“Morning,” Gemma told me.

“Morning,” I said back.

“Deciding on something to wear?” She asked.

“Yes ma’am,” I replied.

“Cool, let me look too!” Gemma said.

She pulled out one of my dresses that I bought when we were shopping. It was a long-sleeved dress, but it was very tight. The top of it was made out of a sort of see-through mesh material, but the rest was made out of a black fabric.

“Are you sure I’ll look good in it?” I asked her.

“Of course you will! Go ahead and get dressed now, because we’re going to lunch with the boys and then tonight we’ll have our little get together,” Gemma said.

“Lunch with the boys? You mean Harry and his friends?” I asked.

“Yes, and we’re going to Nando’s,” She said.

“What is Nando’s?” I asked.

“Don’t let Niall hear you ask that! He’ll go ballistic. It’s his favorite restaurant. Normally I wouldn’t have wanted to go eat with all of them but they invited you, so I told them I would tag along so you wouldn’t feel awkward!” Gemma said.

“Alright; Thanks, by the way, for volunteering to come with me!” I said.

“It was no problem,” She said. “Now, go get changed so you can show me what you look like!”

I took the dress into my bathroom and ignored my bruises on my stomach as I put the dress on. I examined myself in the mirror and decided that I didn’t look too bad. It was really tight though, and I started to wonder if I should’ve worn this at all.

I walked out and Gemma was beaming.

“You look so gorgeous, Ariella!” She said.

“Thank you,” I said quietly.

“I have the perfect shoes for you to wear. Hold on just a sec,” Gemma said.

She came back moments later with a beautiful pair of heels that would definitely make my 5’3” frame a little taller. I took them and put them on, and then she said, “Perfect! Now, let’s go, we’re running a little late!”