Chapter Twenty-Six

I apologize for the late update! Thanks to all of my readers. Also, don't worry! This story isn't over yet. :)

-------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            Niall looked at me and smiled.

“Fate works in funny ways, you know,” He said.

“How so?” I asked.

“Our parents chose our middle names to be James and Delilah. I think that just shows that we’re meant to be together,” Niall said.

“I think you have a valid point,” I said.

Niall kissed my nose.

“We should definitely go visit James and Delilah some time,” I said.

“I know. I’m already planning it in my head. I could take you to meet my family, and we could swing by and visit James and Delilah since they live in Mullingar!” He said.

I could tell by the look on his face that he was so excited. I smiled at him.

“What?” He asked.

“You want me to meet your family,” I said.

“Of course,” He said.

I always thought when a boy takes you to meet the parents, then that meant he really loves you. I hope I’m right.

Niall and I walked together hand-in-hand and just enjoyed the fair. He won me a stuffed unicorn and bought us some cotton candy to share. Yes, I did just say share. I actually got the Niall Horan to share. I call that talent.

“Hey mate!” Louis called to Niall from a distance.

I saw Louis and Eleanor holding hands as Louis was picking up rubber ducks, hoping to find one with a mark on the bottom so he could win a prize. I saw him throw down duck after duck.

“Sir, you can’t do that!” The man that worked there shouted.

“I JUST WANT A PRIZE!!!” Louis shouted.

“Here, sir, just calm down!” The man said, handing Louis one of the rubber ducks.

Louis took it happily and walked toward Niall and me. He held Eleanor’s hand in his left hand and the rubber duck in his right. I laughed at him. Oh, I love Louis.

I couldn’t stop thinking about James and Delilah. I stared at Niall. I wanted to grow old with him. I wanted to have a love like James and Delilah’s; a love that would never die. They definitely haven’t lost their flames.

Niall was playing with my fingers to get my attention. I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow. He leaned his head close to mine.

“What’s on your mind?” He asked.

“You,” I said.

“You’re a suck-up,” He said.

“Be quiet,” I said.

Niall kissed my cheek.

In the next ten minutes, the eleven other people that I came here with were all surrounding me.