Chapter Eighteen

"When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart."

- Anonymous

Hello my fellow readers! I hope everyone enjoys this. <3

------------------

Ariella’s POV

            The next day, the boys were planning to go to Nando’s, so I decided to invite Sally, Nicole, Danielle, and Eleanor. When we got there, the boys were already seated so I knew I would have to introduce Nicole since none of the boys knew her.

“Hey boys! This is my friend Nicole,” I introduced her.

She waved at them and they all said hi. When we were seated, Liam said, “So, Nicole, tell us a bit about you.”

“Well, my name’s Nicole Rossi. I’m from New York. I play the harmonica sometimes,” She said.

“Sometimes?” Harry asked.

“Precisely,” Nicole answered.

“Well maybe you could show me how to sometimes play the harmonica one day!” Harry suggested.

“If you have skills like me then it should be no problem,” She said.

Everyone laughed and then we sat down. I saw Sally and Zayn snuggling in the corner, as were the rest of the couples. Niall was staring off into space so I shook his shoulder a little.

“Huh?” Niall asked.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked.

“Nothing. I just zoned out,” He said. He noticed all of the other boys being cute with their girlfriends and then looked at me.

“Do you like PDA?” He asked me.

“To a certain extent. Why?” I asked.

“Everyone’s being all lovey except us…” Niall furrowed his eyebrows together.

“That’s because you were too busy zoning out,” I shoved him playfully.

He put his arm around me and then a waitress almost skipped over to us. It was obvious that she knew who One Direction was.

“Hi, what can I get you?” She batted her eyelashes in Niall’s direction.

“I’ll have the peri peri chicken,” He said while looking at me.

“I’ll have a salad,” I told her. I could’ve sworn I saw her roll her eyes at me, but whatever…

After everyone ordered their food and drinks, the waitress went away.

“Dude, she was totally giving me the stink eye,” I stated.

“Stink eye?” Niall asked.

“You know, another way to say she was looking at me like she had a problem with me…” I said.

“You Americans have such funny sayings!” Harry said.

Soon, the whole table except Nicole was laughing at me.

“Since I’m from America, I’m sticking to Ariella’s side,” She said.

“Thanks Nicki!” I told her.

“No problem,” She said.

Our drinks arrived first and the waitress seemed to be having a hard time getting everyone’s drinks to them, considering she spilled mine on me.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” She said, not sounding sorry at all.

Niall grabbed a bunch of napkins and started wiping off my lap for me. The waitress eyed us and said, “I’m sure she can do it herself.”

“I’m sure you spilled it on purpose, too,” Niall replied.

The waitress’s face flushed and she stormed away. I felt Niall pull me into his chest.

“Sorry that she was being a jerk,” He said.

“You’re not responsible for other people’s actions. Thank you for standing up for me, though,” I said.

Niall kissed my forehead and I heard a gasp. I turned to look at Louis and he had a mortified look on his face.

“Ewww, PDA!” He screeched. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Eleanor kissed his cheek and he smiled happily.

“Oh, so it’s okay if you do it?” I asked Louis.

“Yes,” He replied.

I looked over and saw that Harry and Nicole were laughing quietly over something. When her gaze met mine, I raised one of my eyebrows and she blushed. I winked at her and she just went back to talking with Harry. I just smirked.

“What are you planning? I know that look in your eyes…” Niall said.

“Harry and Nicole,” I said.

“What about them?” He asked.

“They’re my newest victims.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What is Ariella planning?

Oh, and did everyone see One Direction on iCarly? :D

I know this is random but I put a picture of a little kitten on the side because I thought it was so cute ^-^

Tell me what you think of my story. Vote & leave comments please! <3