Chapter Twelve

Sorry that this one is short!

It's dedicated to 1Dbromance because she messaged me for the spot as Zayn's gf! :) Oh, and she's super awesome and you should all become her fan.

-----------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            I woke up to the glorious smell of pancakes. Oh, what a wonderful way to wake up in the morning. I got up and walked into the kitchen to find my boyfriend cooking pancakes and humming a familiar tune.

“Morning,” I said.

“Good morning babe,” Niall said as he kissed me.

“Thank you for making pancakes,” I said as I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“It’s for your birthday, babe. Happy eighteenth birthday, Ariella,” Niall said.

“Thank you,” I told him.

“I don’t mean to rush you, but you probably should eat. I have to take you home so the boys and I can finish planning something for your birthday…” Niall said.

“Aye-aye, Cap’n!” I said as I saluted him.

I ate my pancakes and then Niall drove me home quickly. He pecked my lips and then left just as quickly as he got here. When I walked into Anne’s home, she waved and then Gemma saw me and pulled me upstairs.

“Happy Birthday Ariella!” She said.

“Thank you Gemma,” I said.

“I’m actually supposed to keep you out of the house, so maybe you should go shopping or something. You can use my car,” Gemma said.

“Oh, okay. I’ll just shower and stuff before,” I said.

“Alright, just hurry!” She said before leaving my room.

I took the quickest shower of my life and just decided that I would let my hair air dry. I quickly put on some skinny jeans with some sandals and a floral print top. I brushed through my wet hair and then put on some chapstick. Gemma rushed me out of the house and handed me her keys. Dang, I guess no one wanted me around today! I drove around until I spotted a mall. I parked the car and then decided to go check out some stores.

I walked into the mall and spotted a music store and immediately walked into it. I was roaming around the aisles looking at CDs until I bumped into someone and a whole bunch of CDs fell to the ground.

“I’m so sorry!” I said, kneeling to the ground to pick them up.

“It’s fine!” A girl said as she picked them up too.

Once I scooped some up, I handed them to her and she thanked me. The girl was about average height with long, wavy brown hair. She had light brown eyes and wore a very cute, simple blue dress with a brown waistbelt and some sandals.

“I love your dress!” I told her.

“Thanks! I like your shirt,” She said.

“Thank you! Do you work here?” I asked her.

“Erm, yeah, I do. I’m about to get off, actually,” She said.