Chapter 20 - Existences

Note: This chapter will comprise only of Genesis' thoughts and explanation of himself and existences. It also tells how existence affects your daily life. If you find reading this boring, move on to the last part of the chapter. Thanks. Fighting!

Chapter 20 – Existences

Genesis Albane – Captain of the Red Sand.

I am the troupe leader who survived the "erasure" incident, the captain who lost 10,000 men in a blink of an eye, the son who lost his parents, the leader ought to save his people and the people of the present time frame.

But here, I am just a normal high school student with a catch. I can manipulate the core existence of any inanimate object. I'm also genetically enhanced. Engineered into me is a so-called bio-enhancer. It can increase my output depending on how much adrenaline I secrete. The bio-enhancer is controlled by a conscious part of my brain. I don't know how the scientist, back in my time, did it. But I can pretty much control myself.

I can make something fade away then put it back into where it was. I can make something disappear but it's still there.

I'm on top of this building. I can make this whole building fade then make it appear again and without anyone noticing.

Existence is an ethereal attribute of a specific object. It is what makes you people see things and remember that they're there. An attribute commonly disregarded because everything that we see has its own existence, it may be strong or weak but still it's there.

Non-existents, obvious from its name, are objects that don't exist. Normal people do not detect these things for they have no actual existence to begin with. If an object doesn't have an existence, that object isn't an object but nothing.

Existence may is available on everything that we see. Existence may vary depending on the object, whether it is inanimate or alive. Existences on objects do not change normally, except when it's existence surges. Its existence bursts for a while then recharges. For normal people, it's when they think they lost something but the object appears after a certain amount of time.

Existence for objects that are alive but not human is a little bit more complicated but still it is the same. But when asking about the existence of humans, it's a whole different story.

Existence for humans is the most complicated but the most abundant existence can be found within them. Their existence varies from person to person for the existence of human beings depends on their personalities. Also, one more thing that can make man complicated in terms of existences is the fact that they have emotions.

People cannot forget people easily, especially someone they love. If a person is loved by many people, their existence goes higher. The higher the existence, the harder it is to manipulate their existences. The limit of their existence is not as low as an object's existence. A human's existence capacity is much much higher than anything on this Planet. That's how human's existence goes.

On the other hand, non-existents are simple. They are those items whose existence has surpassed the danger low and their existence disappeared. They are composed of your items that were lost and never recovered, missing corpses and some other items that we can't see.

But when humans that were once alive become non-existent, that's the first degree of inexistence. Non-existent beings have the ability to detect their fellow non-existents. They can see them as we can see our companions. The second degree is when you are born out of two non-existent beings. That is a purebred inexistent. They have the power to control the outer existence of an inanimate object along with theirs. These include animals like the BigFoot and the Lochness monster.

One of the most notable non-existents is the one who belong to the third degree. They are called Controllers. They are humans who can control the existence of any inanimate object including theirs. But Controllers only detect that they are one when they start meeting and talking to the non-existents. I'm referring to people who have actually imaginary friends that they can see and talk to, very much like the friends made from schizophrenia. They can manipulate existences of humans with a price, their existence faded equal to the amount of existence that they work on.

The unclassified non-existent is the most powerful one. With the power to erase existences, manipulate the core existence of anything, including humans, with ease, to make anything exist in thin air, and all these without consuming itself, the Chaos. Not much is known about Chaos, because during my time, when it is encountered, the probable result is that you're erased completely, you can't even become a non-existent. Nothing lived to tell the tale of Chaos.

Now, here I am, in a time frame far from mine, in the time frame where all of my people want to be in, the time frame where everything started, the time frame of Chaos.

I grab a prototype from my back. It would pretty darn heavy if I let the existence of its weight appear. I make its appearance exist. It's a large sword with a machine as its hilt. The machine is an existence exchange. When the air produced by this sword hits a non-existent, it's existence changes into an object's, enabling me to erase it.

From the top of the building, I look down on the busy street. I see a motor dashing through cars as if there wasn't any.