Intro

Princess:
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!"

I stood in front of my huge birthday cake smiling from ear to ear as my family sung happy birthday to me. Once they finish, I blew out all nineteen candles as I silently made a wish in my head.

I wish this year I'll finally be able to meet my fave, The Weeknd.

My sister Jade budged my shoulder. "What'd you wish for?"

"If I tell you it won't come true."

"It probably had something to do with The Weeknd." She said before rolling her eyes and walking away.

After everyone had some cake and ice cream my mom announced that it was time for presents. I had no idea what I was about to get 'cause I told everyone I didn't want anything.

"I know you said not to get you anything but I had to get my baby girl something."

She handed me an envelope that she had hiding behind her back. I gently ripped it open and pulled out what was inside.

My jaw dropped and I became lost for words as I stared at the front row tickets to The Weeknd's show next month.

"Thank you so much mom!"

I hopped up from my seat and wrapped my arms around her. She knew I really wanted to see him but was too broke to buy the tickets myself.

"One more thing hun."

"What is it?"

She handed me a folded up piece of paper from her pocket. I quickly unfolded, and scanned over it.

"No way! You got me VIP passes?! I get to meet him?!"

"Yes!"

I hugged her again as I felt tears forming in my eyes. I was ecstatic. My birthday wish was actually going to come true. I was going to meet The Weeknd.