Epilogue

• Dedicated to To All My Readers

So here is the epilogue of Hunter & his Prey. This is dedicated to all my readers :D

Love you loads:D

****

“ In a society that worships love,
freedom and beauty, dance is
sacred,It is a paryer for the
future, a remembrance of the
past and a joyful exclamation
of thanks for the present.”
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

TWO WEEKS LATER- March, 2013

ORSELINE P.O.V

“No, not blue, not even red” Darya said, shaking her head while I was showing her the tops.

I sighed and went to another row. “How about pullovers?” I asked her showing a beautiful dark green and grey striped pullover. “Try it” I told her and sent her to the changing room.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and sighed. I was still looking presentable in my lavender color dress.

We were currently in the new mall of Regal Pack. The same mall, where in about twenty minutes, we have to perform in a flash mob. I and Darya were in the second floor of the mall.

It was a seven floor mall and we were asked to spread around and come to the ground floor just five minutes before our performance is about to start.

We had gone to the food court few minutes ago where someone rammed against Darya which had coke spill on her dress. So, I was purchasing a shirt for Darya while Duncan was waiting for us in the food court.

He was almost closing to attacking the person who had dashed against her. He was scared that someone will attack Darya. Someone like Leo’s younger pup. He told me that the boy had killed Alpha Peter and looked almost like a lunatic.

I didn’t know who this pup is, but I know he can be dangerous, since Isadora had said that the pup will kill Darya. The pup is the only reason I am okay with the two bodyguards accompanying Darya. Until she can protect herself, she will need those guards whenever we are not there with her.

“Sel” Darya called and I turned to look at her.

“Nice” I said and smiled. The top really looked good on Darya. She is going to be one beautiful woman after she grows up, I was sure of that. “You look beautiful” I said and she smiled.

“Done” I heard Duncan’s familiar voice asking from behind. I whirled around to face him. He looked so handsome in his black button down shirt and dark blue jeans. My wolf purred inside me and I shook my head to wipe out the lustful thoughts in my head. I can never get enough of Duncan.

I then wondered, what is Duncan, who was supposed to be in the food court, doing here? So, I raised an eyebrow questioningly. “Take it” he said handing me and Darya a chocolate drink. “You look good” he said looking at Darya who smiled widely. “Give me the bill” he said and walked towards the counter.

“Did you get any text?” Darya asked me in a whisper after sipping her drink. I was supposed to get a text from the choreographer five minutes before the performance starts. He was the one who had organized this along with Modern Art dance class teacher. Sixty of us are in this performance.

“I will get it when we have five minutes left” I told her and she nodded.

I had to tell Darya about the flash mob because she saw me practicing for the dance. My friends, Lory, Tina and even Raven were in the dance. A video was sent, through which we were supposed to practice for a week until they called us together and assigned us our entry time, position etc. So basically we had practiced it as a group only for two days and since most of us were trained dancers I knew the performance will be good.