Chapter 16

Presenting Chapter 16…. Which is dedicated to @redmonds :D

Yeah… Pic on the side made me realize why I never got an A in drawing :C

****

“It hurts to breathe. It hurts to
live. I hate her, yet I do not think
I can exist without her.”
― Charlotte Featherstone , Addicted

DUNCAN P.O.V

I found it hard to believe. Sel did say say she is O but still I found it hard to believe her words. Sel was here and she had killed two rogues within a minute, with the same sword they were supposed to behead Darya but I still found it hard to believe in fact, I refused to believe it.

Not possible at all. Seline can’t be O.

She just can’t.

O is a guy. But then again nobody had seen O, they just assumed O to be a guy because only a guy could do such horrid killings and get away with it. She herself said she is O. In fact her full name is Orseline.

It was the truth, alright. But I still found it hard to believe.

Seline is O?

I had suspected her involvement with Granel and others, but I never ever in my dreams imagined her to be O.

I stood there static and stared at her. The breeze was gently wafting her dark brown curls. Her eyes, burning gold were filled with anger. She didn’t look like the Sel that I first met, not my shy and fragile Sel. She looked like a warrior goddess holding that samurai sword which was still dripping blood. I noticed how rigid her posture was and how heavy her breathing was which caused her chest to rise and fall repeatedly. There was blood spattered on her white top.

Even In a moment of betrayal like this, my wolf wanted her.

After she kicked Dan’s lifeless body, he fell on the ground in a limp. She growled ferociously and turned to look at the other rogues.

That is when I noticed Granel standing to her right, Tyson to her left and Cortez standing behind her.  Granel who was closest to Darya held her chains and broke it free, with a yank.

“Leave” he snarled. Darya looked at me once, before nodding and running away. Immediately a black SUV appeared out of nowhere with Raven behind the wheels. As soon as Darya was inside the car, Raven started driving and they went away.

“I want everyone dead” Sel bellowed in her Alpha tone once Darya and Raven were gone.

Immediately they all spread apart and assailed the rest of the rogues who started running to save their lives. My eyes were only glued on Sel. I was watching her every movement.