Chapter 24 [Part Two]

TANTADA…. Here is the second part of chapter 24:D And I am delighted to announce that H&HP was in #14 Action this week:D

 This chapter is dedicated to @ Janelleeeee for the awesome cover>>>

****

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is when a relationship dies between two people while they are still alive

-unknown quotes

ORSELINE P.O.V

Alpha Abraham turned to look at Cortez who came out of the shadows along with Granel. So they came together? I don’t know why they came but I was glad they did.

The rogues growled ferociously when Granel removed the tube from his pocket, which I don’t know how he had, and threw it close to where Alpha Abraham stood. “Granel?” Alpha Abraham said when he did that.

Once the moon flower scent hit my nose, I sucked in a breath.

“Moon flower” Alpha Abraham said and glared at Granel.

“Yes. I didn’t know having it in my car for ‘just in case’ situation would come to help me in this situation.” Granel spat. “Never expected you to be in this Uncle” Granel said disappointment clear in his tone.

“You are the one to talk?” Alpha Abraham asked with a growl. “You are with her in killing Grier and Herrick?” Alpha Abraham asked Granel.

“We only have fifteen minutes” Granel said avoiding answering Alpha Abraham’s question. I knew he was talking about the time pending before moon flowers influence exhausts.

“Kill them all” Alpha Abraham thundered and Darya gasped. There was complete silence and we all turned to face Darya who was crying.

“Get inside the car Darya” I ordered to her in my Alpha tone which she had to obey. Shakily, she got inside the car.

“Kill everyone, kill that girl too” Alpha Abraham thundered and I closed my eyes. This was Darya’s father? He didn’t deserve to have her as his daughter.

“Guard Darya” Tyson told me and then lunged at the first rogue. There were twelve of those filthy mutts and I knew none of them had a chance against us.

I stood beside the door of the car and fought only those wolves who survived from the guys. Cortez would rip those rogues within minutes. One rogue jumped and landed on the hood of the car. I heard Darya shriek when he did that. Holding him by the ankle, I dug my claws in to it and pleasured at hearing the sound of his cry. He used his other leg to kick me off but before he could do that, Cortez held the back of his shirt and dragged him away. I looked at Darya who was fidgeting inside. She shrieked again and I followed her line of gaze to see Cortez decapitating the same rogue.