Chapter 25

Chapter 25 for you all. This chapter is dedicated to @kitty66

This week H&HP was on #12 in Action! Woohoo! I ONLY HAVE TO THANK-YOU MY LOVELY READERS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING AND SUPPORTING ME:D

And Guess what? I had to divide this chapter into 2 parts too:D But I will consider it as two different chapters only.

Pic on the side>>>

****

“Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.”
Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven

ORSELINE P.O.V

I stirred when I heard a sound of door closing. Slowly, opening my eyes, I scanned everything after blinking a few times. I was in my room, sleeping in my bed.

The lights were off but I could see everything, thanks to my wolf vision. Twirling, I lied on my stomach and tried processing what had happened?

Didn’t Duncan come yesterday night? He came and killed those rogues. He called Darya his family. Was it a dream? That hurt, it cannot be a dream.

He had come. I had seen him before I fainted, he was there. He had carried me and then… I don’t remember anything after that. Of course it is a dream; it was too good to be real. Duncan hadn’t come. He was still in his pack, doing God knows what! He wouldn’t accept Darya as his sister so easily. He said he wanted more proofs. But I was so happy that he called Darya his family.

I sighed, “Such a nice dream” I mumbled.

“Care to share?” I heard a familiar voice asking and I sat up straight in the bed. It wasn’t a dream. He was here, Duncan was here. He was sitting in the chair beside my bed. I placed my palms on either side of me but one of my hands slipped and I fell back. It was then I realized that i was wrapped with a blanket which obviously is my ma’s job. Groaning, I pushed the covers apart.

“Duncan” I called him, when he got up from his chair. Duncan made his way towards the switch board and switched on the lights. I blinked a few times to get adjusted to the light. Rubbing my eyes, with my knuckles, I looked at Duncan who was staring at me.

He was wearing a black wife beater with black jeans. His muscles on display and his short golden hair tousled. Not the right time to think about his muscles Little Bear, a voice in my head said and I agreed.

“Are you feeling better?” he asked me before I could ask him what he was doing here.