Chapter 27

Hi Lovelies,

Here is Chapter 27 for you all. This chapter is dedicated to iamselie :D

****

“As if you were on fire from within.
The moon lives in the lining of your skin.” 
― Pablo Neruda

ORSELINE P.O.V

Hugging my parents one more time, I sat inside the car. I was leaving my family, my pack. I was going to Duncan’s pack, to live with him for the rest of my life.

I couldn’t believe it was happening. Yesterday evening, I was whining for Duncan and today, I am going with him to his pack.

With great difficulty, I was able to bid goodbye to my parents. My ma was still sobbing. My pa was sad too and he had asked Duncan to promise that he will take good care of me and never make me cry. When I told my grandpa I am leaving, he said that it is custom for she-wolves to do so. He said I am going to become a strong Luna to a good pack.

Twin bro’s reaction was completely different. Tyler wasn’t initially okay but he knew that it was meant to happen. Tyson on the other hand was really very sad that I am going with Duncan. He didn’t talk me against it but he did talk with Duncan, and I was surprised to see that Duncan and he were not fighting or growling the entire time they spoke.

Tyson too cried while hugging me but he made me promise that I should never tell it to anyone.

Zach, Cristina and Malory were really sad that I am going to leave and so was my whole pack. They had all come to bid me good bye, along with Vanessa, Aunt Lily and Kasey.

I called and told everything to Alpha Peter and Cortez. Both were okay with me moving in with Duncan however Alpha Peter insisted that he wants to meet Duncan in person, the next week.

My pack? Well, I stepped down as an Alpha and handed over the title to Tyson, who was the new Alpha of Regal Pack. I had asked my pa to take the title, however he said that he has lost interest in being an Alpha. He said he couldn’t manage all the duties and that he has also promised my ma, to take her to a trip, once I would come back from Supreme Pack.

Pa then suggested that I hand over it to Tyson and I immediately agreed. He is an Alpha Blood and he is related to me too. Since he was brought up in my pack, he already was mind linked to my pack. Everyone in the pack knew Twin bro’s well and so it wasn’t a problem. When I asked Tyson, he flatly refused. After spending almost an hour convincing him, he reluctantly agreed. I knew he would be a best Alpha, hands down.

I asked my pack and they too were happy with the idea of Tyson being their New Alpha. No one challenged Tyson for the title and I was pleased to see that.

Almost immediately a short ceremony was held and Tyson took over as an Alpha.

Well, Jane and Darya? They are coming with us to our pack. Duncan wasn’t ready to leave her in the pack. Pa was happy to know that Duncan wanted to improve his relationship with his sister, while ma as well as the rest of the pack was totally shocked to learn about this. Twin bro’s too were happy to hear about Duncan’s decision. I had spoken with Darya and told her that there was no pressure on her, to which she said that she knew Duncan wasn’t like his father and that Duncan will always be there for her. She was as keen as Duncan to improve their relationship.

Everything was going well except for the fact that we had no idea, who the other two Alpha’s were. I wasn’t about to stress over it much and so shook my head.