Chapter 19

Chapter 19 is here and it is dedicated to@frasermagoo :D

And yeah! Today is my sister’s birthday. I am happy because I get a treat from her…. lol

****

“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because

our souls are connected.”
Nicholas Sparks

ORSELINE P.O.V

After having a shower, I changed into a dark jeans and a grey top. Picking up my car keys and cell phone from my table, I walked out of my room.

“Are you done packing?” I asked Darya who was eating her breakfast along with Tyson.

“Almost” she replied. Pulling out a chair, I sat and then began eating my breakfast. Tyson daily brings breakfast for me, Darya and himself from a nearby restaurant since none of us know cooking.

Tyson who was reading news in his cell phone looked at me with concern. His eyes softened for a minute when he saw me. “How are you feeling?” he asked me and I shrugged.

“What about Duncan?” Darya asked me and hearing his name brought back all the memories I had with him.

“She told you already he has gone out of town for a few days” Tyson replied and I was glad he spoke because I was too tongue tied. I didn’t want Darya coming to know about what had happened between us after he came to know I am O.

“When are we leaving?” Darya asked me.

“Today evening, you stay with Tyson until then” I told her.

“Where will you go?” Tyson asked me with a frown.

“I have some work” I told him and he looked at me with a worry. I smiled at him but it only made him look at me very curiously. I knew he wanted to ask me a lot of questions, judging by the way he was looking at me but he kept his mouth shut for Darya’s sake and as for mind link, I had blocked it.

Quickly stuffing my mouth, I got up and rushed towards the door. It was a good thing that the Emperor Pack shared its border’s with the Supreme Pack. It would take maximum two and half hours for me to reach the Emperor Pack.

I stopped my car which I call Giggle, when the signal turned bright red. The red light of the signal reminded me of Darya’s eyes. Her shifting on her eleventh birthday was a total surprise to us all. Since she was not an Alpha Blood, I was stunned.

After Austin’s death we were all distraught. We had killed Herrick as a warning for the Alpha’s as to what is coming for them but his death, just eight hours later, was a shock for us. We had realized our mistakes just then. If only we had brought Austin with us then he would have been safe. We all thought that since Austin was in his pack with tight security around he would be safe, because his main enemy was his father and once he is dead there would be no one to harm Austin, but it was too late when we realized what a horrible mistake we had made. Bringing him with us also seemed wrong because it could also be called as kidnapping which is why every one of us voted against it.