Chapter 12

Chapter 12 is here lovelies:)

This chapter is dedicated to @steamyhot

****

“Masks camouflage the faces of both good and evil. Keeps hidden what is a truth and what is a lie.” ― Patti Roberts , The Angels Are Here

DUNCAN P.O.V

Aunt Isa’s theory made sense but to some extent only. Some extent only because numerous questions rose in my head, after hearing what she had to say. A) I have doubts about Remy that will be confirmed only after I talk to Raven. B) This was told by a soothsayer and that is something I don’t believe at all. C) According to her theory O is involved in the destruction of Elegance Pack and I feel it difficult to draw a connection between my father and O.

It just confuses me more and more every time I try to think.

“Duncan” I heard Aunt Isa calling me but I was deep in thought trying to draw a connection between my father and O after coming to know about all this. It just didn’t make sense. The previous theory that I had was much better than this one.

“Duncan” Aunt Isa called snapping her fingers in front of my face.

“What?” I growled at her and she blinked.

“I-I’m sorr-”

“No, I am sorry. I was just….” I trailed cutting her off. Taking a deep breath, I looked at her. “What did you want to say?” I asked her.

“Uh… okay. This is a stupid question” she said chuckling nervously. “However can you guess the age of the she-wolf?” she asked looking at me curiously.

Could i? No, Actually I couldn’t. “No”

“Oh” She sulked. “But… how was the wolf? Huge or…?

“Huge. For a she-wolf she was huge but not as huge as Seline” I said. I remember that the she-wolf is huge. I have seen Sel’s beige wolf which is pretty big compared to other she-wolves because both her parents are Alpha bloods which explains the powerful Alpha tone she had used while refusing to have guards. I wondered, if Sel had a brother then he would have been the strongest Alpha male. The black she-wolf was also the same.

“Like the girls with title?” Aunt asked cocking one perfect eyebrow.

“Yes”

“She must be an Alpha blood then” Aunt Isa murmured lowly which was audible to me courtesy of the heightened senses.

“I don’t know. I couldn’t smell her” I said scowling. “Or any of them for that matter”

“I know honey. Every time the investigators say the same” she said sighing. “Hence it is difficult to catch O” she said. “I don’t know how that vile creature escaped every time.” She growled.