Chapter 4

Hiya Readers,

Here is Chapter 4 for you all…

Pic on the right is of>>>

This chapter is dedicated to @freeal21 :D

****

“Even in the familiar there can be surprise and wonder.”
― Tierney Gearon

DUNCAN P.O.V

I was distracted by Granel’s question that I didn’t see Tyson getting up from the ground. He curled his fingers in a tight fist and punched me back in the face which forced me to loosen my hold on Sel because she would have fallen down along with me.

“Tyson” Sel screamed and shoved him in the chest. Growling, I looked at him and gritted my teeth. He was growling back at me. “What is the matter with you bro?” Sel asked shoving him again.

“Bro?” I said in a whisper. He is her brother?

“What is the matter with me? Can’t you see that he was trying to take advantage of you” Tyson growled back at her.

“He is my mate” Sel snapped and it felt good to hear her say that. Tyson looked totally taken aback when she said that. He repeatedly kept looking at me and Sel trying to figure something.

 “What?” Granel and Raven said at the same time.

“He wasn’t trying anything, I swear” Sel continued, ignoring Raven who was rushing towards her in delight.

I saw Tyson’s growl decreasing until he sighed. My wolf calmed down after that. However I still didn’t exactly get their relationship like how where they related?

“Oh my God! I am so happy for you Sel” Raven squealed hugging Sel tightly. “Congratulations” she continued still squealing. Sel had her back towards me and so I couldn’t really see her expression. Tyson was still staring at me intently.

“Glad you found yours” Granel said standing beside me and I nodded. “Sel is a wonderful person” he told me his voice deep with emotion. My wolf didn’t appreciate it but I ignored him since Granel already has a mate.

“Seems like I don’t need to set you up at all because nature has already done it” Raven told pulling away from Sel. Granel went to hug her at the same time Raven came to hug me. “Congrats” she told me and I bobbed once.

“Oh common Tyson. You knew this would happen” Raven told Tyson who had his arms crossed against his chest and openly frowning at me. I growled at him because brother or not I didn’t appreciate his behavior.

Sel turned to look at him and I knew the both were talking through the mind link. After few minutes, Tyson huffed and pulled Sel closer. He hugged and ruffled her hair. He then walked towards me and extended his hands to me. “Tyson Grier” he introduced himself in an emotionless tone and I extended mine too.