Chapter 15

Okay Guys, Here is chapter 15 for you all:)

This is my favorite chapter of all the chapters I’ve written so far :D and this chapter is dedicated to @akshatha624, my friend and also the first person to read all my stories:D

Pic on the side is of>>>

*****

“They’ve done it before and

they’ll do it again and when

they do it – seems that only

the children weep.”

-Harper Lee

DUNCAN P.O.V

I held the cell phone in a tight grip trying to process what Aunt Isadora had just said.

“Duncan? Are you there?” I heard Aunt asking me.

“Yes” I said after a few seconds. Vernon was looking at me with worry. “Are you sure?” I asked her.

“I am” she said. “After you left, I started thinking and then a thought hit me that there might be a possibility of the she-wolf being a student of the school and so I asked the trainer to take the students of every class for a run in their wolf form. When it was Darya’s class she refused to shift and ran away from the school” Aunt said.

“But-” I started however Aunt cut me off.

“I was watching everything from control room and I saw Darya’s eyes turn blood red. The trainer saw it too” Aunt said in a hurry.

“Where is she now?”

“I don’t know Duncan. I have already asked my agents to search for her” Aunt told me while I rubbed my fingers on my temples. “We have to find her, honey” she told me “Before O and his minions do. We have to find her” Aunt added in a rush.

I sighed because Aunt clearly didn’t know that her son was involved with O.

“You have any idea where she is?”

“My agents followed her scent which is heading towards the Grier Pack” she said. “But we do know it is quite far and we have to find her”

“I know Aunt; I will look for her now”

“Okay Duncan. Just bring her back because we have to talk to her.” she added in a pleading tone.