Chapter 3

Hiya readers:D

Presenting chapter 3 of Hunter & his Prey…

This chapter is dedicated to @Bamagranna :D

Pic of Seline>>>>

****

“Inhale when I inhale. Exhale when I exhale. Breathe with me,for two beating hearts breathing one breath together become one.”

― Christina Westover, Poisoning Sylvie

DUNCAN P.O.V

After bidding goodbye to Granel and Raven, I was chaperoned towards the apartment building. The name of the building was Hampton’s Prominence that had A, B and C wing. My apartment was in the C wing. Granel had given me the keys to an apartment in the 23rd floor of the building and few members of my pack were also in the same floor as me.

Once I got into the apartment, I did a thorough checking of the whole apartment and I must admit the whole thing was upto my standard of liking.

It was a classic monochrome theme with white as a dominate shade on the flooring, the walls and the furniture. The black was used only as a highlight, on a few couches, pillows, lamps, vases, portrait frames, and mattresses.

I totally liked it.

After taking a shower, I headed towards my room and unpacked my bags. Minutes later, I opened my laptop and began working with it.

It was somewhere around two in the morning when i closed my laptop and went to bed.

The next morning, after dressing up in a jeans and a blue and white Chex shirt, I and Vernon headed towards the cafeteria.

A waitress in the cafeteria came and took our orders.

“Did you do the work?” I asked him. I had asked him to find information about the rogues.

“Yes Alpha” he replied. “I and Lucas went into the town yesterday. Much have changed there since we have last been there.” he told me. “I have found out that there are five to six places where rogues come”

“And?” I pressed.

“The places are crowded and filled with human population, especially youths. Hence no one in the Supreme Pack can do anything about it. They haven’t done anything bad, but here and there, there are some cases of molesting girls, harassing and creating minor ruckus. However nothing that couldn’t be dealt with. They come there to have fun like many others” he added.

“What are the places?” I asked him.

“Few pubs, nightclubs, cafeterias, bowling centers, malls etc. Most of these are owned by humans and so it cannot be questioned by Alpha Granel.”

“And let me guess the rogues will be there during weekends when it is crowded?” I asked him and he nodded sadly. I growled loudly that got other people’s attention.

“Sir, do you need anything?” the waitress asked me.

“Just the bill” I said and didn’t miss the look of disappointment in her face when neither Vernon nor I paid any consideration to the assets she was purposefully flaunting for us.

“Where did this assault happen?” I asked him curiously.

“Pubs and nightclubs where there are lots of hot girls” Vernon said excitedly and I cocked an eyebrow. “Sorry. I meant where there are lots of attractive… I meant Girls” he said swallowing loudly. In short a place, where these rogues had high chances of getting laid.