Chapter 43: Epilogue (Luna pov)

"What if I'm not in Slytherin or Ravenclaw?" Sophia asked.

"Every house is good in its own way. Your mother and I don't care what house you're placed in... as long as its Slytherin." Draco said.

Sophia went pale.

"Draco! You know that's not true darling. The sorting hat will choose the house that's best for you. Don't worry about it. You will do fine no matter what house you are placed in." I said gently.

"Uncle Harry, aunt Ginny, and aunt Hermione say that Gryffindor is best."

"Of course they do. They were in Gryffindor." Draco said.

"Just remember keep your friends close. We love you." I said to my little girl.

Sophia made a face. Someone called her name and the Hogwarts Express whistled shrilly. Sophia gave us both a big hug and kiss. We all said I love yous and goodbyes. Sophia grabbed her luggage cart and walked away.

I blinked back tears. My baby was growing up. Draco pulled me close.

"Don't worry we'll see her at Christmas. Soph will be fine, love." He assured me.

"I guess so." I sniffed and watched my baby.

Sophia picked up her carry-on and stepped through the train door. She gave us one last look before disappearing. I hugged Draco close.

"I feel like when she steps off that train she'll be seventeen and holding onto a boy." I said.

"It will feel like that. But we must enjoy the years we have left with our little girl."

Sophia's face appeared at a window.  She looked at us and waved. The train started moving and the station was filled with the engine noise.

I held Draco tight. I was glad that I had him, there was no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with. Long after the train pulled away we stood there.

"I love you." I whispered.

"And I you."

"Always?"

"Always." He said.

I knew it was true because we ad a love like no other.

              The End.

I hope you have like reading my book. I really tried my best and that's what matters. Now that I'm finished with this one I'm going to start a DraMione fanfic, I already have four chapters wrote. So check my wall every once in a while for news. For those of you who are intereseted, I will start editing this book. I know there a LOT of mistakes in the begining so I will start there.

Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot. I love you guys! Don't forget to check out my DraMione fanfic it will be called Always Yours.