Chapter 19: Sleepover! (Luna/Draco pov)

~~~~~~~~~
The week had finally ended after dragging its feet like an arrogant child. No more detentions or homework. Now Draco and I had a sleepover to worry about, actually just me. Ginny and Hermione were coming over later that Friday, until then Draco and I had gotten permission to go to Hogsmead from the headmistress.

As we were walking down the path to Hogsmead, hands intertwined, I noticed that Draco was being unusually quiet. All that could be heard were our light footsteps and the late October wind.

"Is something wrong, Draco?" I asked.

"No, why would you think that?"

"It's just that you're being so quiet, and you have seemed a bit distracted."

He stopped mid-step, and turned towards me. Draco pulled me to his chest and held me for a second. When he let me go he kissed my nose.

"I've just been thinking about some stuff. Like what you're going to tell Hermione about Ron, I think that she deserves better than that scum. And I..." He trailed off, but I knew he had something else to say. Something else was on his mind.

"Draco, you can't fool me. I know something else is bothering you, now spit it out."

Draco looked hesitant, but he told me anyways. "It's stupid, really. I just want to know who told professor Mcgonagal that we sleep together."

I gave him a look. "Does it matter? I thought that you didn't care what other people thought."

He sighed, "Thats just it, I don't care but I also don't want to get into trouble for it. How did someone even know unless... Did you tell anyone?"

I racked my brain, and found the answer. I didn't want to tell him, because I didn't know where he was going with this. I couldn't lie though.

"I told Hermione and Ginny. They already knew though, some students were talking about it."

"Stupid Pansy! Damn her, she must have told everyone we were sleeping together after I got into that fight with them. It's just the kind of thing she would do, spread rumors. She seems to think that if she ruins your reputation that I will flock to her."

A moment of doubt creeped into my mind. Would he, could he, really leave me for her. No. It was me he fought for. I wasn't about to let him go, not to Pansy or anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~Draco pov~~~~~~~~~

Luna's pale hair whipped around in the frosty air, blowing in every direction. Her eyes gained a certain hardness, determination. Then she launched herself at me, and kissed me full on the lips. I kissed her back as hard as I could, even though I was confused by her sudden outburst.

After a minute she pulled away, and started walking again. I stood there stunned for a minute before catching up with her.

"Luna, what was that about?"

"Nothing, can't I kiss MY boyfriend?"

I nodded and we walked for a bit. Finally we came to the Three Broomsticks. When we walked in Luna walked to the back and sat down. After I ordered our drinks I followed her. As we waited for our butterbeers I tried to make conversation.

"So what are you going to tell Hermione? You know, about Ron?"

Luna thought for a minute. "I honestly don't know. How do you tell a friend that the guy they love has been cheating on them for god knows how long? Hogwarts is full of cheating scumbags! Hermione shouldn't have to be a victim of one, I just don't know how to tell her that she is."

Madam Rosmerta interrupted out conversation by bustling over with two steaming butter beers and a firewhiskey.
"Okay two butterbeers and firewhiskey. The firewhiskey is for you, I presume."

I nodded and she placed it in front of me along with my butterbeer. She served Luna then walked away. Luna stared at my alcohol.

"Um Draco? I didn't know that you were a drinker..."

"I just thought that since it was cold out this could warm me up. I won't drink it if it bothers you."

She nodded for me to go ahead and drink. The firewhiskey burned as it went down my throat. It left a trail of heat from my throat to my toes. I immediately felt warm. After we had both drunk our drinks I left madam Rosmerta a tip and we left.

Luna needed some supplies for her party and I needed some new quills. The first place we headed was the new branch of Weasley Wizard Wheezes. Luna flitted around gathering various candies and I just hung back admiring the witty joke materials.

Finally Luna paid for the candy and we left. We headed to the post office next so I could write my mother. I said that I needed new materials, and money, I also mentioned Luna. Soon my letter was sent and we made the long trek up to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~Luna pov~~~~~~~~~~

Draco was in the library studying for a while. I was alone tidying up for the sleepover. Eventually Ginny and Hermione knocked on the portrait. I walked over and let them in. We sat on the sofa and chatted about everything. Everything except Ron, I still didn't know how to tell her that he was a cheater.

Later on, as we were getting ready to play truth or dare, Draco walked in. He stared at Hermione for a second and opened his mouth, but stopped when he saw me shake my head no.

"Hey Draco! Play truth or dare with us, it will be fun!" The ever excited Ginny said.

"Sure. How do you play?"

As Ginny explained as Hermione and I got everything ready. I opened my bag and got out all of the supplies.

"Okay let's start guys. First I need to know what version, dirty or clean?" Ginny asked.

"Hold on! We need more people to play, don't we?" Draco asked.

Ginny nodded and they both started rattling of names of people to invite.

"Let's just invite Harry, Theo, and Ron." Ginny said.

Draco and I looked at each other when she said Ron's name. This was going to be trouble. 20 minutes later they showed up after receiving the patronus message.

Ron didn't look comfortable at all. He kept looking at Hermione like he was afraid of her. Harry didn't look the least bit bothered by Draco and Theo being there.

Ginny started explaining the game to the newcomers and we were on the track to starting.

"Okay, now what version? Dirty or clean?" Ginny asked again.

Two of seven hands went up for clean, Hermione and Ron. The other five won with dirty version. We arranged ourselves in a circle on the floor, and began.

"Since this was all Luna's idea she should start out." Hermione said.

I looked around the circle before spinning the bottle. It landed on Draco, who was sitting beside me.

"Truth or dare?"

He smirked, "Dare!"

I had the perfect idea. "I dare you to... Take your pants off!"

Draco gave me a look that said 'that's all?' and stripped his pants off, much to the humor of Harry.

Draco spun the bottle and it landed on Harry who chose dare also.

"I dare you to lick Ron's nipple!" Draco could be cruel.

Harry made a face and obliged. Ron was completely repulsed and nearly gagged when Harry licked him. Next Harry spun the bottle and it landed on Hermione. She chose truth.

"Is it true that you got caught making out with Viktor Krum by Snape?"

Hermione was obviously guilty, her cheeks turned bright red. "Yeah..."

Next the bottle landed on Ginny, who chose dare. Hermione dared her to make sex noises. Ginny did. When we all stared at her she said "Those are Harry's noises."

We all howled with laughter. They were both blushing profusely. The bottle landed on Ron next. He chose truth.

"Is it true that you bought a love potion from George?"

"No! Of course not!" He looked honest enough, about that anyways.

The bottle landed on me next, I decided to go with truth.

"Are you a virgin?"

I couldn't believe he asked that, but I had to answer. "Um, yes." Draco gave me a look.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Harry, he chose truth.

"Is it true that you shagged Ginny in the room of requirement?"

He nodded. There was no embarrassment whatsoever in that gesture. The bottle landed on Draco, who of course chose dare.

"I dare you to drink a whole bottle of firewhiskey."

Draco grinned, clearly not intimidated by this. He ran to his room for a minute before coming back with a bottle. He chugged it, then he kissed me in front of everyone. He practically sucked my face off. I enjoyed it but I pulled away after a minute. Next the bottle landed on Ron. He chose dare.

"I dare you to eat five puking pastels!"

I handed them over to Ron and he grimaced as he ate them. Soon enough he rushed to the bathroom and vomited everywhere. Whe he came back he spun the bottle and it landed on Ginny. She chose truth.

"Did you hide my favorite comic book in moms underwear drawer?"

"Nope, I burned it!"

He cursed a little and gave her some glares. Hermione was up next, she chose truth.

"Do you and Ron ever shag in the closets?"

Hermione opened her mouth in surprise. She looked at Ron for a second and he nodded. "Yeah, but only a couple times!"

Draco laughed and said "If we patrol Luna, we may just have to leave those closets alone."

Hermione spun the bottle and it landed on Draco, he chose truth this time. Hermione narrowed her eyes and gave him an evil grin.

"Does Luna turn you on when you sleep together?"

Holy crap! I was very curious to hear his answer. By now the alcohol had kicked in, he was tipsy. I knew whatever he said would be funny.

"Hell yeah! Especially when she wears those cute booty shorts with the ducks on them. Then the next thing I know she's all up on me in her sleep moaning. Damn, I can barely control myself." He hiccuped and laughed. His hand was on my thigh now. He would slide it up every so often.

The bottle landed on Theo after skipping him for so long. He looked pumped, and he chose truth. Drunk Draco had to choose the weirdest thing.

"How often do you jack off?"

Theo didn't look very pumped then. He just shook his head and said "I got girls to do it for me, unlike you."

Draco smirked. He kissed me again and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I liked the new, bold Draco. After a second his hand started going up my shirt.

"OKAY! Draco we get the point!"

Theo spun the bottle and it landed on Ginny, who chose dare. Theo smiled evilly.

"I dare you to snog Hermione!"

Ginny looked utterly repulsed. The guys didn't though, they were all leaning in for a better view. After a minute they both pulled back gagging.

"Okay guys I think that's enough! Maybe we should wrap this up?" I said not wanting to kiss anyone but Draco.

Everyone nodded and the guys all headed out. So the four of us stood there awkwardly until drunk Draco shouted "Come on Luna lets go finished what we started! Can you guys wait for a moment?"

He grabbed my hand and started towing me toward the bedroom, very seriously. Hermione and Ginny were giggling hysterically.

"Hold on for just a sec, I need to get him to sleep." I told them.

Before I closed the door I heard Hermione laugh "I hope that's all she does!"

Later after Draco was knocked out in his room, us three girls were in our pajamas in the living room. We were sitting in a triangle talking about our men.

"How long have you been dating Ron, Hermione?" Ginny asked her.

"Um, six months."

'That's a long time to be cheating', I thought. I knew that it was rather sooner than later that I tell her about Ron. I knew that I had to do it then, I had to break her heart.

"Hermione?" I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"I need to tell you something. Do you mind if Ginny knows, it's kind of personal?"

"Ginny can stay. Okay, go ahead."

So I told her everything. By the time I was done one lonely tear trickled down her cheek. She was sniffling and Ginny was trying to console her. I felt rather guilty, being the one to dump it one her and all.

"Luna? It's not your fault. I suspected something for a while now. It's just that I was to afraid to believe it. The way he left the Great Hall early everyday, being late for classes, being after curfew... I should have saw it a long time ago."

Hermione looked mad now, not at all like she would cry anymore. She sat up straighter and dried her eyes with her sleeve.

"I guess that Hogwarts is full of cheating guys isn't it? Neville, Ron... You guys are lucky to have good men. Now all I have to do is find me one." Hermione said, as strong as ever.

Ginny and I nodded then I said, "There is someone out there for you, you just haven't found them yet. Think of it this way, Ron was your Neville. In the end you get someone better, like me with Draco."

Hermione smiled and looked a little happier.

"By the way how did you know that Neville was cheating on you?" Ginny asked.

I dove into the story, once again realizing that Draco was all mine. He was one of the good ones, even if he was drunk on my bed

A/N: Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN. I love you guys and thanks for my 305 reads! XOXO Danielle Malfoy