26. Let it out (part 2)

Ramsey

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I stood there frozen as another contraction passed. I'm taking a walk like the nurse recommend. I hope this works because I'm really for my baby to get here already. All these connections and shit aren't cutting it.

"You don't care that your ass is out?" Tyree asked walking behind me. His scary ass keep thinking I'm gone fall.

"No a room full of nurses and doctors are about to see me, legs spread east and west, with my cooch exposed for the world to see. Besides just a few months ago that "sex tape" of Aubrey and I was released for a million eyes to see. So trust me I'm not to shy to show my ass." Do you know, that I'm still getting trashed in that shit?

Tyree laughed. "You're right."

"Plus having my ass out is giving me a nice breeze. It's hot ass fuck in here."

"No I think it's just you, It's actually freezing up here."

"Shut up." I waddled back into my room and sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed the large hospital cup full of ice chips.

"You scared?"

"Scared of what?"

"All that pushing and what not? A whole person is about to come out of you."

I sat up against the pillows the nurses set up before I left. "I'm more anxious than anything. I just wanna see my baby and hold her. As soon as she gets here I'm putting her in some kind of sport because the way she been kicking me these past few months I'm sure she's gonna be athletic." Keith smiled as he put a hand a on my belly.

"Has she been moving a lot today?"

"Not a whole lot, here and there. The nurse said it's because she's getting locked and loaded in there. So she's not gonna do to much kicking in there- which is fine by me. These last two weeks she's been kicking my ass. In some of the expecting mothers blogs I've read they dais their baby didn't move to much in the final weeks but my baby... She been throwing a going away party."

Right as I said that there was a knock at the door.  "Hey there mama bear!" My doctor walked in.

"Hi Dr. Gray!" He's been my obstetrician through most of my pregnancy, and thankfully he'll also be delivering my baby. I'm very lucky to have a doctor that I've grown comfortable with. 

"How you been sweety. I know I had to miss your last couple of appointments because of vacation. But I heard my girls at the office treated you well."

"They were great, they treated me just as if they were you." Tyree took the ice chips from me and ate some. "This is my good friend Tyree by the way." They shook hands. "It's very nice to meet and friends of Ramsey's."

"Like wise." Ty said with a mouth full of ice.

Dr. Gray chuckled to himself before he looked at the chart at the foot of the bed. "I see here your contractions are 15 minutes apart and you're four centimeters dilated. How ya feelin?" He sat on the rolling stool by the window.

"Tired, ready for this baby to come flying out of me."

"Well it's been an hour or so since this was last logged has any one tracked how far along you are since then?"

"Not since Penny was last in here."

"Okay well let's go ahead and take a look. You know the drill." He moved me to the foot of the hospital bed so I could hold my legs open. Everyone and their mama has been looking at my cooch all day... I feel so used.