24. Up to no good

Keith's pov...

I lied to Ramsey.

General didn't drop me off so he could get everybody else. He been following this bitch ass nigga Aubrey.

We was out with these two bitches that we always fuck with when we in New York. My girl Katy, she say we should go out to the club tonight. Iont like going to no club unless the word "strip" is in front of it. But every time she say lets go somewhere it's a good time so why not? Anyways, we riding looking for a place to go party at, we see a crowd around this little ass buidling.

We pull over and ask some white dude out there what was going down. He say "Drake is in there giving out free drinks." I was about to hop out and and run up on that nigga but lil dude Anthony called me talkin' 'bout Ram's water breakin. I tell General to drop the girls off and take me to the hospital, that was at three AM. It started going on six in the morning and this nigga Aubrey ain't show up to the hospital up. Ramsey blew his phone up, her parents called, Anthony called, even the damn hospital called his phone, no answer. So I look at this nigga's instagram and he steady posting pics still at the club like... What nigga? Your babymama about to give birth to you're daughter and you not picking up? Triflin ass bitch.

So before high yellow didn't answer I told General to go to the hotel and get Taedoe and 'em. But after he ain't answer the first three times I told him to turn around and go see if ol' boy still at the club. Low and behold... He was. I called and told Tyree about Ramsey as a distraction. I knew he'd come up here in an heart beat and look, my nigga came through.

General said he saw Aubrey's people drag him out the club and followed behind them to some gated community not to far from the hospital.

"What's going down nigga?" General asked as I got in his car.

"You already know I'm on that shit. Take me to this nigga so I can fuck him up. He not about to keep fuckin with my best friend like this." He sped out the hospital parking lot in the direction of where this nigga at.

I know some of y'all probably wonder why I go so hard for this girl. If not, imma tell you why anyway while we make this trip.

I had met Ramsey back in school and we were good friends. Me, her, and Tyree were like our own little group. We all grew up with nothing. I would've been dead by now if I didn't have Ramsey to hold me back from getting in situations that wouldn't have ended well. All those times I fell out with my mom I could've been out on the streets homeless but Ramsey begged her parents to let me stay with them. She even held me down when I was locked up. When I blew up and started letting the money change me she was there to remind me of who I really am. We fell out so many times but yet she stuck by me, never switched up, never told my business, never changed on me even when I changed up on her. When I first got a check from this music shit. I spent my money dumb shit, I spent it on Gucci belts I only wore once, chrome tinted dirt bikes for all my boys, I blew racks on fake booty bitches at the club! I was going so crazy I started going broke. Ramsey helped me manage my money and kick out all the users in my life. I was Chief Keef, young Sosa, living on her couch. She helped me get all my old friends back. She helped me save money, sell my closet and start over, she really saved me... Real shit.

So imma do whatever to help her.

"Aight we here nigga." General pulled up to this large gate.

Chubbs

"Fuck." I tossed my phone in my back pocket and paced around. Ramsey isn't answering her phone.

Chief

We waited behind the corner for another car to pull up.

"Here go one." General put the car in drive as we drove close behind some matte white Mercedes-Benz. "Shit I might have to come out here to rob a nigga so I can be riding 'round in fancy shit like that."

"Tst. Shut up nigga and focus." We waited for the person driving to put their pin number in.

The giant double doors slid back. "Go go go." General pulled up on the ass of that car and tailed them inside before that gate could close.

"Aight we in." He turned a corner down one the streets. "I seem them niggas drag bitch boy in some black Rolls Royce. Keep an eye out."

------------------------