25. Let it out (part 1)

Keith's pov

"Aye that's the car!" General pulled up on the curb in front of this big ass house. He was right... We just might have to come back and rob some shit.

It took us no time to find the car ol boy was in. If I was that nigga Odell,  I wouldn't have none of my fancy shit in the driveway. I know first hand. If fans see you out in public riding around. And you riding in some custom shit... If they see that same car in the driveway of some house, they'll know where you live. Trust me...

"Aight enough sitting around I'm ready to shake this nigga up."

We hopped out the Benz and walked up this unnecessarily long driveway. General rang the door bell with his hand over the peephole.

"Who it is?"

I cleared my throat. "This is gate security and we suspect someone was trying to use your pin number to enter into the premises. We're just checking to see if everything is alright."

The door swung open and that nigga Odell frowned once he saw us. "Your not secur-"

I pushed my way in. "No we not. We just here to pick up Aubrey."

"You can't just come up in my house! Fuck is wrong with you? I'm calling the police."

I looked over my shoulder. "Shut yo scary ass up. I ain't here to steal no shit. I came here to beat yo lil friend's ass. Ramsey is in labor. She been calling this nigga for hours and he's out kicking it instead of being there for the birth of his child."

"Wait... You're Chief Keef!"

Is he slow? Or did he just miss everything I just said? "Ugghh, yes nigga I am! Now get out my way." I pushed him to the side and walked through this fool's crib. I came into his big ass living room and there this nigga was, passed out on the couch.

I leaped over the seat and sat next to him. "What's going on buddy?" He woke up and looked at me. "Oh shit. What's going on man?" He said closing his eyes again. "Aye Ramsey isn't answering her phone. But she-" I looked behind me to see Chubbs coming from the back. "Hey man welcome to the party.  Come have a seat." I patted the spot next to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Coming to cause some trouble, nigga you know this. Don't act brand new. I came to find my boy Aubrey over here so I can tell him Ramsey is in labor, and then being him to the hospital."

Chubbs shook his head. "I knew it!"

"Oh? So if you knew why didn't you call me? Her mom? Even me? You got my number nigga."

"Fuck Ramsey." Aubrey mumbled.

"What bitch? I'll beat bricks off yo bitch ass!" I hopped up and raised my fist.

"Chill man! Chill!" Odell ran over and got in the way.

"Don't tell my bro to chill. You know ya boi ain't shit." General said leaning on the wall.

"I ain't shit? But Ramsey's the one hiding important information from me. You defending her but you need to be asking her why she got to see my son and I didn't?"

"But inna few hours she about to see your daughter be born and you not." I said trying to keep my cool. He rolled his eyes. "Like that's my kid. How I know you ain't been fuckin her?" Is he serious? "Because if I was fuckin her she definitely wouldn't have been treated how you treated her. You mad about one little thing but you never claimed her after people asked if you had a bitch. You answer "no" every trip! You told people she was your assistant. You went out with other bitches in public, taking them out to places she wanted to go; but mean while the girl who dedicated three years of her life to you is waiting for you to come home. You're a dumb ass bitch nigga. A woman like her is hard to come by and all you did was take her for granted. You treated her like shit, so how do you think you would've treated your son? You don't deserve her or the lives she's brought into this world. You're gonna be alone for the rest of your life. You almost 40 years old still fuckin on college bitches at the 21 and up clubs drinking all your problems away. While Ramsey is raising your daughter. You're a dead beat. Where's Amir at? Huh?"

Third person

It was an unbelievable silence in the room. You could hear a pen drop across the street.

"Fuck you bitch!"

Aubrey jumped up from the couch but Keith punched him back down. This was the moment Keith had been waiting for. Beating Aubrey's ass after the baby shower was nothing in comparison to what he was gonna do to him now. Aubrey was putting up a good fight even intoxicated from the whole bottles of Hennessey and Ciroc he drank, but Keith... He let all his rage give him power to win. All those times Ramsey cried on his chest because of this guy, all the times he'd seen her depressed, emotionally drained, and bent out of shape over this person who didn't seem to care about her... It was all coming out now. No matter how many times Ramsey said things were getting better he knew better than to believe it.

Odell, Chubbs, and General all hollered for Keith to stop he kept punching. Odell grabbed Keith by the neck if his shirt and yanked him away.

---