21. Can't drink it away

Quick update.

Some of you maybe confused about the whole Odell and Alexis thing later in this chapter. They're from another book of mine.

------------------------

Third person

"He must not be feeling to bad. Me and Keith went out to the club last night to check out these New York ladies; and we see ya boy Aubrey getting dry fucked in the middle of the club by some blue haired white girl. He was with that football player Odell Beckford or some shit. I had to take Chief out before he made a scene." General said as he rubbed Ramsey's feet as she laid nestled in the thick hotel sheets.

"I should've stomped him dead. That nigga obviously didn't take me serious after I beat his ass after your baby shower. This light bulb head ass nigga gone make me kill him." Keith said twisting his hair in the corner of the room.

"Do whatver." Ramsey said playing with the ring on her finger Keith bought for her many moons ago. "My phone has been blowing up so much this morning it died. Everyone I know keeps sending me pictures of him and all these girls he was with last night like it matters. I'm the one who broke up with him, so why should I be upset since he's out with other woman?"

"It's not that you should be upset about him being with them other females. You should be upset that he's hangin with them instead of being here with you." General said getting up from the bed to get his food from the microwave.

Ramsey shrugged. "He has every right not to. I did some foul shit so he's dealing with it the best way he knows how."

Keith smacked his lips and stood up. "You not about to spend your last few days baby free, in the bed, all depressed over some argument you had with that bitch. Just say fuck that nigga."

Ramsey shook her head and laid on her side and rubbed her huge stomach and closed her eyes trying to relax.

Mean while across town...

"Man you look like shit!" Odell shouted as he walked out the kitchen to see Aubrey laid out on his living room floor.

"Stop yelling, damn. The room is already spinning I don't need your loud ass making it worse." Aubrey raised his head to see where he was at, but instantly used his hand to block his eyes from the sun shining through the large windows. "What happened last night?"

Odell came into the living room tossing around his keys. "Tssttt... Man, you went all out last night. I mean like you was not acting like yourself. We was just sitting here chillin and you was like "I need to go out" and I was like "but it's Wednesday?" You basically said fucked that shit who cares and we left up outta here. I wasn't about to go witcha since I had just came home from a practice, but luckily I did cause you were a mess. We got dressed and ended up going to that strip club a few blocks from here. As soon as you stepped foot in the place you started drinking. You took down a whole bottle of Cîroc by yourself, no glass, just straight out the bottle. You then bought half the liquor behind the bar, and not the cheap shit either."