16. What are you doing here?

Ramsey's parents in the picture

--------------------------------

*Narrators voice*

The baby shower was going great there was no drama at all. Good conversation and cries of joy bounced off the walls.

Aubrey and Ramsey were introducing their families to one another for the first time. Keith is actually behvaing himself- well excpet for selling a Ramsey's 16 year old cousin a dime.

After eating and playing games the party was coming to end. All that was left was to open the baby's gifts to see how much did the guest spend.

Guests were eat and having a good time. There was laughter and good musice, the party started to the thrive. Everything was all good until another unexpected guest arrived.....

Third person

"Well look at this shit here!"

The room got quite and the DJ turned the music off as a voice boomed through the room.

Ramsey turned around and frowned.

"Who in the fuck let you in?"

"This is just as much my baby shower as it is yours, especially since everything in here was bought with the money Aubrey owes me. I see I'm interrupting something. I'm not about to make this long."

Aubrey nodded at security and they rushed to the intruder.

"Now hold up now. No need to get all touchy. I'm hust here on official business. Aubrey you know why I'm here." He held up a thick white envelope and dangled it in the air.

"Vince... Not here okay? This isn't about us at the moment. You not about to start any drama right here. I just heard from your reporter friends outside about what you're trynna do, but we can talk about all that later."

Keith stood up along with the rest of his crew who came.

"Aye white boy you heard what cracker jack just said. You fuckin with the wrong people." All of Ramsey's family stood up as Keith pulled his gun out from the front of his pants. Anthony moved Ashlynn out the way so she wouldn't in the way of the line of fire.

"We all loaded in here. How about you handed them papers to me and I'll think about whether I wanna having you walking out here with a hole in ya chest." Taedoe stood on his chair to get better aim.

Ramsey looked behind Vince to see Jordan standing behind her with a black eye sunglasses couldn't hide.

Aubrey stood in front of Ramsey as Vince turned his attention to her.

"Congratulations Ramsey. I'm suprised you can be in the same room with the guy who cheated on you wuthering his baby mama. You really are tough aren't you?" Ramsey looked down at the floor in embarrassment.