Chapter 26

After having spent a few days in the Alvarez Empire, Lucy, Zeref, Nagi, and the others decided to return back to Fiore. With the Grand Magic Games coming up and only three months left to train, each guild was itching to start increase their magic level and strength. Lucy had opened up a portal big enough for many people to cross over at one time and soon, the only ones left in the palace hall were Zeref, Lucy, Nagi, and the 12 Spriggans. Happy, Lily, and Carla had followed Wendy who had left already with the other members of Sabertooth. 

"Remember to get me one of those cakes again," Irene said, waving her hand. 

"It's going to be another three months before we meet again. Come and visit from time to time," Brandish said, hugging Lucy.

"I will!" Lucy replied to both of them at the same time. 

"Make sure to win at the games, Lucy!" Larcade grinned. "Show them what you got!" 

Lucy laughed. "Oh, it's going to be one hell of a game," Lucy said, a mischievous expression plastered on her face. 

"I feel like this year's Game will be a Game that they'll never forget," Zeref commented, holding Lucy close. 

"We're going to beat up Fairy Tail once and for all!" Nagi exclaimed, eyes shining. 

"Make sure you beat up their asses, got that?" Dimaria said, bending down to the same height as Nagi.

"You bet I will," Nagi replied, punching his palm with his fist. 

His clear sky blue eyes were shining but with a murderous intent in them. Dimaria nodded, a solemn expression on her face. The 12 Spriggans all looked towards Zeref and Lucy, each with a serious expression in their eyes and faces. 

"After three months, the revenge will be complete," August said. "I hope you won't have any regrets after it." 

Lucy shook her head. "I will definitely have my revenge no matter what. My time as a human in that guild was utter despair for me. To let them go without paying them back..." Lucy scoffed. "For what someone has given me, I'll pay them back hundred times. That's my motto." 

Zeref, Nagi, and the others all grinned. That was their Lucy. 

"Well, we wish you a safe journey, Lucy-sama, Zeref-sama, Nagi-sama," Invel said, bowing. The other 11 Spriggans followed in the same respect. 

Zeref, Lucy, and Nagi nodded. The three stepped through the portal, exiting into the scenery of their estate's garden. 

"Home sweet home," Lucy said happily, stretching. 

"Mama, will we be going to the guild?" Nagi asked. Lucy turned around and smiled. She bent down on her knees and pulled at Nagi's cheeks softly.

"Of course we will, Nagi. But before that, want to take a bath with Mama? We don't want to show up at the guild all dirty now, do we?" Lucy asked. 

Nagi smiled cutely up at her, his cheeks having a soft blush on them. "En!" he replied happily. 
"I want to take a bath with Mama!" 

Lucy stroked his head and smiled. She took ahold of his hand and started walking towards the estate, humming as she did so. 

"You're just leaving your dear husband along like this?!" Zeref called after them.

"It's not like you're going to take a bath with us!" Lucy called back. "Besides, we have to get ready for the upcoming Games!" 

Zeref sighed and smiled. "I'll let you go if you give me a kiss!" he cried, running after them to catch up. 

Lucy and Nagi chuckled and turned around to look at Zeref. In a matter of seconds, Lucy and Nagi pulled Zeref down onto his knees as they planted a kiss on each side of his cheek, taking Zeref by surprise.