Chapter 15

After going on some couple more rides that were more crazier than the waterslide, they decided to finally take a lunch break. 

"That was so fun!" Nagi said happily. 

"Right? I really loved that extreme body slide and the twister one!" Wendy exclaimed.

"I know right?! There were also the other ones that had such thrill to it!" Nagi added on.

Soon, the two of them started up a conversation about the rides and which ones they thought were the best. They even brought up which rides they should go on next after their lunch break. Despite how much fun they had, it was only the afternoon and the sun was still high up in the sky. Zeref and Lucy sighed. Today's going to be a long day. The seven of them went to the lunch area and found a table reserved for them. 

"I guess Sebas made this arrangement," Lucy said, picking up the folded letter atop the table. 

"He had to make us stand out so much by adding a 'VIP' sign..." Zeref sighed. 

You guys are already eye-catching enough, Nagi, Wendy, and the exceeds all thought as they took a seat on the round wooden table. 

"So what do you guys want to eat?" Lucy asked smiling. "It's my treat." 

"I'll pay for it, Lucy," Zeref quickly said. 

Lucy pouted. "Do you want to argue with me that much, Zeref? You always take care of us so this time, I'll pay for the food."

Seeing the resolve on Lucy's face, Zeref gave in with a smile. "At least let me help you carry the food back."

"Okay!" Lucy grinned. She took out her wallet and looked up, "So what do you guys want to eat? You still haven't answered me yet. Feel free to order anything you want!" 

"Hotdog, fries, and a soda!" Nagi shot up. 

"Fish!" Happy declared at the same time. 

"I'd like a plate of chicken wings and fries. A drink would be nice, too," Lily said.

"Anything goes for me as long as it doesn't create a mess," Carla said. 

"I would like a hamburger, fries, and a ice cream soda," Wendy replied shyly. 

"Anything else?" Lucy asked after memorizing each of their orders. 

"I'll get a slice of pizza, chicken nuggets, soft fries, and a large soda," Zeref said with an expectant face. "Also ice cream." 

Wendy, Nagi, Happy, Carla, and Lily all looked at him with a shocked face. 

"I never knew Zeref-san was the type to eat a lot," Wendy said after a while with a nervous chuckle. 

"He might even more than the dragon slayers back at the guild," Carla said with an exasperated expression. 

Lily nodded. "I might have to agree with that." 

"What!" Zeref said with a rather annoyed face. "I can't help it. I'm hungry after all the rides." 

At that they all nodded in understanding. That does make sense. 

"If that's it, I'm going to order then," Lucy said getting up. 

"By the way, Lucy-san. What are you going to order?" Wendy asked.

"Hmmmm...probably a bucket of chicken wings, two slices of pizza, a salad, hotdogs, nachos, and a two sodas. Why?" Lucy looked at Wendy questioningly. 

This girl can eat more than him!

"I-Is that so? That's quite a lot..." Wendy commented.